The Official Wale Thread: Ambitions in Stores 11.1.11

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i really think this album will do NUMBERS.

Agreed... He's getting a lot of good promo with this album. His numbers will be fine.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

MMG supporters...quick question.
this dude album dropping next week huh?...Where is all that good ole "promo and exposure" that Ross had for this boy? ya know since they "running isssh" now

Is  "That Way" really the only thing he got that is pose to lure ppl in to purchase the album?

I hadnt seen one good thing yet.

well it hasnt leaked yet but that could be a good or bad thing
Wale's promo has been on point for this album, ads on like every blog, FunkFlex dropping bombs on his new records every couple weeks, ads in like all major cities....
That Way #3 on urban radio, Lotus Flower Bomb #1 most added song on urban radio, everybody feeling "Bait" & the video Jam of the Week on MTV Jams.....
Ambition tour, doing  sold out shows every night and going on college campuses everyday, everybody know this album is dropping 11-1-11, b.
laugh.gif
Get out.
grin.gif
 to some of that 
I feel like some of things u mentioned Wale could have done without being under the MMG umbrella...

That Way being a big record is dope but again is that song being thrown on his album pose to attract more fans to purchase his joint? Same with Lotus Flower Bomb. Those records are good songs...but is Wale the draw?

Im just sayin.... with as big as a deal some ppl made/making outta him signing with MMG, you would start to think he would get pushed to that next level. Seems like the promo he is getting is a smaller scaled version of Ross promo... and you see the lukewarm results Ross gets and he is a bigger artist.

Im just hoping dude grind pays off.

Honestly, I can't name anybody else who's been working harder over the last few months.  Y'all cut on dude because he's gets overly emotional, but he puts mad time/effort into his work.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15
I spoke 1 post too soon.
No hate, but I can't rock with this.....like at all, not in the headphones, not in the car, not in the club, just never.  Hopefully the rest of his album is on point.

Wow, just realized this is an actual album 
laugh.gif

Swear I thought this was a mixtape until I seen a commercial today.

Back
Top Bottom