The Official Wale Thread: Ambitions in Stores 11.1.11

I was a huge wale fan before this dropped. Dont get me wrong, I still mess with the guys music but I can see where the focus is now. Hes gonna do well but I liked him for the fact before that we wasnt the type to conform to the mainstream formula.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by MonStar1

weak video....

Also I respect putting the brown skin chick in the video but they could've found better. 

chill Bre is gorgeous i just dont know why they had her hair looking cheap in those scenes in the store/salon/whatever

video was very weak tho & i'm so sick of this damn song...

its not bad but its not great and always on

video is wack def. but i don't listen to the radio for this reason alone. a good track off an album 2 months before release will be meh by the time the album comes around and it hurts more when the other tracks that aren't singles are wack.

i figure its best to stay away from radio and take in the album all at once when it drops...better experience and a more honest judgement on whether its good or bad u kno?

The song dropped like 3 weeks before the album, females still love the song, and its doing GREAT on the Billboards... Is that not a W?!

BaitRMX.jpg

Haven't listened to Ambition since it dropped. His worst project to date. And I'm a big Wale supporter.

^ im in love with shorty.. not ashamed to admit it in the slightest.. that was the first track i listened to on datpiff, and she ddin't let me down with that hook

Tapes not bad, but this confirms he's never gonna go back to his 100 miles and running/mixtape about nothing days.

Chun Li from the flow, to the beat, to the nipsey feature, is just flames up and down.

Cardo just need to drop a tape with dudes rapping over his beats. On my life, it'll be better than Hi-Teknology 2.

*hides*

i miss the days when i could just put a full wale project on my phone to rock out to. now i'm only taking like 4 tracks from this mixtape...

the one eye kitten song > no hands

Back
Top Bottom