The Official Wale Thread: Ambitions in Stores 11.1.11

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by jermz101

, album of the year imo
what album are you listen to???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not album of the year....But like someone said earlier Better the Lasers and Rolling Papers.....those albums were pure garbage

not on the level of his mixtapes but I def wanna see Wale sell.. His material has def declined IMO from when I first heard of him in 08 but hey dude seems like he works hard why shouldn't he be rewarded?

about to turn this into an ep and take out all but six songs + tats on my arm. hope he does well though, with all these dudes coming up right and rapping hungry now, he doesn't have the luxury of switching and re-inventing himself again.

i downloaded Ambition when it leaked last week and I wasn’t impressed at all.. There are a few songs on there that i like a lot but overall i feel the album wasn’t what he hyped it up to be. My expectations were high and i got let down.. I’m sure I’m not the only person who feels this way.. I’m still goin to buy it just to support Mr. Folarin. He is one of my favorite artist in the game, but now he owes us..

Originally Posted by jermz101

Since this NT where the majority of people hate Wale...i cant even take this seriously, both those articles sound like a bunch of hate and completely biased...dudes album is dope as hell, album of the year imo

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Bait, Tats on My Arm, & Bad Girls Club should have replaced songs 8-10. 

Answers, WE DEMAND THEM!…Could've made da album ride so much doper...da MATERIAL WAS THERE...remindsMe when cam dropped crime pays, & alot of album filler could've been replaced wit HEAT BANGERSThat were recent that were floatin around da net.

Originally Posted by CurrencyCollector

What in the world happened, tats on my arm had to be #3 on it without a doubt. Bait as well... idiots   Song selection=
sick.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif

Imagine if rick ross left off BMF & MC hammer off teflon don..imagineIf imma boss wasn't on self made...and when they threw it on there it was oldBut caught FIRE late.
30t6p3b.gif
Wale man.. smh

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

Top 5 worst hip hop albums this year so far. And I am a huge Wale fan. Very disappoint

-The Juice

young....I never thought I hear this from you.  I though you was his #1 fan.

Back
Top Bottom