||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Still on real estate
pimp.gif

mad.gif

Tickets went on sale yesterday for a show an hour from here, my friend said he'd pick them up for us. He didn't and now they are sold out.
mad.gif

How does Wiz sell out in a day yet Cole can't even fill 1/3 of the Venue I went to
roll.gif

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

You know you made it when you're on media takeout
laugh.gif

I really didnt expect blk and yellow to blow like that..... The thing is gold for christ sakes.......... hell its a hot song but i still dont get how it was done

Originally Posted by Dunk These

^ who is that breezy?
only 1 black chick from reality shows has that huge Leno chin bro: Natalie Nunn from "Bad Girls Club". b**** is ugly as f*** IMO. Wiz took an L if he smashed that jizzbucket
sick.gif

he posted on twitter that he was giving her a shotgun...ppl make something out of nothing...as always

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

mad.gif

Tickets went on sale yesterday for a show an hour from here, my friend said he'd pick them up for us. He didn't and now they are sold out.
mad.gif

How does Wiz sell out in a day yet Cole can't even fill 1/3 of the Venue I went to
roll.gif

Yeah its here in K-Zoo. I had the hookup for them up till yester this morning.....but 1) your a Michigan fan & 2) No Pics

They were up on Craigslist too tho.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by Dunk These

^ who is that breezy?
only 1 black chick from reality shows has that huge Leno chin bro: Natalie Nunn from "Bad Girls Club". b**** is ugly as f*** IMO. Wiz took an L if he smashed that jizzbucket
sick.gif

hahaha comedy.. ive actually never watched that show.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Cragmatic wrote:

mad.gif

mad.gif

roll.gif

Yeah its here in K-Zoo. I had the hookup for them up till yester this morning.....but 1) your a Michigan fan & 2) No Pics

They were up on Craigslist too tho.

Already got tickets for the Royal Oak show... gonna be a little bit more of a drive tho
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom