||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Don't touch me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Any word on his set list for this tour? Hoping it's not just every song from RP.
nerd.gif

I want to go but not trying to sit thru a whole set of RP 

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lngs05iqSH1qihehwo1_400.jpg

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Wiz Khalifa Punched In The Face On Stage In New Orleans[/h2]
Thu, 7 Jul 2011|Published in Industry News, News

Tonight Wiz Khalifa took the stage in New Orleans, the rumor on twitter is that during his set some idiot jumped on stage and sucker punched Wiz in the face. The fan then took the mic and yelled “Flame gang! Soo Woo!â€

Yeah, the Houston show was good. Only three songs I didn't care for--Fly Solo, No Sleep, and something else from RP. Not bad for an hour long set though. Did all the classic stuff from K&OJ and BAR, too. Started really early. I got there an hour after doors opened and Big Sean had already finished.

Gave Rolling Papers a listen for the first time in a few months last night.......and it still sucks. Not checking for dude at all these days. Fame really took dude.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Gave Rolling Papers a listen for the first time in a few months last night.......and it still sucks. Not checking for dude at all these days. Fame really took dude.

laugh.gif
its not fame... its being on a major label...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Yeah, well that. 

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif
whatever it was/is... if dude doesnt drop another POTC2/FlightSchool/K&OJ soon... reallll soon... im done with dude

once dude got the teenage white girl co-sign it was a wrap...
30t6p3b.gif
.... borderline tragic

*listents to flight school and cries tears of joy*

Back
Top Bottom