||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

indifferent.gif

::

I know next-to-diddly bout Wiz Khalifa music so can someone who follows his entire catalogue list all the songs he has that sample music from Chrono Trigger??

I just heard the joint with Amber Rose & Rick Ross, and I remember hearing an older song that sampled "Schala's Theme" [don't remember the title tho]
I'm guessing since he did those 2 joints that maybe he sampled the game on a couple more tracks

Originally Posted by ZSong

I know next-to-diddly bout Wiz Khalifa music so can someone who follows his entire catalogue list all the songs he has that sample music from Chrono Trigger??

I just heard the joint with Amber Rose & Rick Ross, and I remember hearing an older song that sampled "Schala's Theme" [don't remember the title tho]
I'm guessing since he did those 2 joints that maybe he sampled the game on a couple more tracks

Never Been 1 & 2

Originally Posted by 216301baller

amber sounds too sexy on NB part 2..is it bad I play the song just to hear her talk on the chorus
my brother lives in Hollywood and over Spring Break when I visited his apartment we saw Amber Rose coming out of the studio with two goons on either side...believe it or not she's probably finer in person than she is in pictures.  she was probably about ten feet in front of us and then she turned and went into another building and all three of them watched us walk by...I felt like I was floating on air after that happened.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by ZSong

Never Been 1 & 2
Thanks, I didn't even think the first song would be "Part 1"
laugh.gif

was hoping for more

Corny $!$ single. Not gonna count Wiz out just yet, he may some heaters on the album.

How this @$@%% gonna steal 2 chainz flow like that tho?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Rolling Papers pt 2 smh

The man just gave people a 16 track mixtape that was the anti rolling papers. whether you like it or not Wiz has a fanbase who actually makes him money who he also has to tend too

#1 I've purchased Rolling Papers TWICE (edited version for my son) & went to his Green Carpet Tour.

#2 He SPECIFICALLY said in the letter that he WOULDN'T go the Rolling Papers route.

#3 Taylor Allderice was NOT the mixtape of the year

Son said Taylor Allderdice was mixtape of the year, wowwwwwwww.
& I been a Wiz fan since POTC2, he has/had a real deal fanbase, he never needed to make garbage singles to sell
He was selling out huge venues, was trending on google, released a successful independent album and had a million followers on twitter before black and yellow.
TA was regular and I have no hope for this album, I see no integrity or progression in son artistically to this point.
I'm still going to send son beats though for the 16 year old in me that was bumping Star Power saying he was going to be a star

I loved TA. I'd agree with having it up there with the top mixtapes of the year although I haven't heard a whole lot of great mixtapes so far.

At this point with Wiz I'm enjoying the good music I get from him and putting the other stuff to the side.

Back
Top Bottom