||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Why the heck is this song so short...I'm actually tight!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Wiz said via twitter "BAR due out by then end of the week .. Stoner's Honor."

I need some new Khalifa, I seriously played out "Prince of the City 2", "Flight School", and "How Fly" in the span of 3 months.

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Why y'all acting like y'all weren't wearing 8x throwbacks and pinwheel fitteds years ago too? Same with me, people grow, people change. All in all, the important thing is dude makes good music. Whether he's spittin' 'bout Pistolvania in "Walk with Me" or he's talkin' about weed and the fly life with "Take Away". Dude has a good ear for beats and I repeat, makes good music. If you like it, fine, if you don't, state why and move on.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Triple Homicide

Yall notice how he went from making gangsta/hood music to making the preppy/nerd/hipster music he makes now?

Wiz is that N_

He said it was because thats how he used to think music had to be made until he realized that he could be himself and just do what he felt...thus why the music has gotten better.

i dont care what ppl say half these rappers talkin bout what he was on "pittsburgh sound" aint really livin it either and he was good at making thosetype of records too

Ya'll think Wiz gonna drop the tape on halloween like everybody else? Or will he pull a stunt and release it on sunday or even later?

laugh.gif
never seen that before.. searched it in google and only saw the movie posters

Back
Top Bottom