||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

Yea the Pomona show was crazyyy. A lot more people than I expected. Logic was weak
sick.gif
And they were definitely boo'ing Fashawn
tired.gif
. I was right next to the kid that started the boo'ing
smh.gif
. Wish Wiz would've did more cuts from "How Fly" though. But yea. As someone else already said, He definitely going to blow up soon and word is the LA show tonight is sold out. But yea definitely a good show. He has crazy stage presence 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, I felt bad for Fashawn. He was a victim of the situation...I dunno about you, but me and my crew waited in line for almost 3 hours trying to get in.

And then on top of that yall _'s wanna give Fashawn a 37 song set???? Yeah, dudes was pissed.

That fight that broke out was hella funny tho...
Fash is booked to play a 30 minute set for this tour. I can GUARANTEE there won't be booing at my show tomorrow. +$%#$#@ disgraceful...

How was the El Rey show? Really wanted to roll to the 2nd show but it was sold out. Same with the Santa Barbara show too!

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Yea the Pomona show was crazyyy. A lot more people than I expected. Logic was weak
sick.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
. Wish Wiz would've did more cuts from "How Fly" though. But yea. As someone else already said, He definitely going to blow up soon and word is the LA show tonight is sold out. But yea definitely a good show. He has crazy stage presence 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, I felt bad for Fashawn. He was a victim of the situation...I dunno about you, but me and my crew waited in line for almost 3 hours trying to get in.

And then on top of that yall _'s wanna give Fashawn a 37 song set???? Yeah, dudes was pissed.

Fash is booked to play a 30 minute set for this tour. I can GUARANTEE there won't be booing at my show tomorrow. %%@@*!$ disgraceful...

Think about it bruh. I paid for two tickets and you wanna have me wait 5 hours. Five? FIVE ##@%$%% hours to see who I paid for? I ain't pay for Fashawn.

From how I'm typing, you would think I actually booed the _ too, but I didn't cuz it's now his fault. The whole situation was out of Fashawn's hands...

I can just see it from both sides.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Wiz needs to stop in the DMV again. Pissed I missed the DC show a while back
i asked you if you wanted to go *shrugs* ._.
did you check out currensy last night ? you going to the lil b show ??

Originally Posted by chr1scross

SF on tuesday gonna be
pimp.gif
as fugg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to the Wiz show here in L.A. last night....He killed it. Lots of energy on stage, he gets the crowd going too, I just wish ppl would stop pushing so damn much but whatever, atleast i was up front.Went to the Wiz show here in L.A. last night....He killed it. Lots of energy on stage, he gets the crowd going too, I just wish ppl would stop pushing so damn much but whatever, atleast i was up front.in the cut

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]somebody embed that please[/font]

Fashawn didnt get bood here in L.A. but at times a few ppl were yelling "we want wiz." In the middle of Fashawn performing wiz and his crew walked behind stage and people saw him and it instantly got so loud you can barely hear Fashawns performance lol. I forgot to mention that Nipsey Hussle made an appearance on stage....crowd shows him lots of love even though he didnt even perform.

sick.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fash is booked to play a 30 minute set for this tour. I can GUARANTEE there won't be booing at my show tomorrow. %%@@*!$ disgraceful...

Think about it bruh. I paid for two tickets and you wanna have me wait 5 hours. Five? FIVE ##@%$%% hours to see who I paid for? I ain't pay for Fashawn.

From how I'm typing, you would think I actually booed the _ too, but I didn't cuz it's now his fault. The whole situation was out of Fashawn's hands...

I can just see it from both sides.

man. people think the concept of an opening artist is suddenly a new thing, i don't understand...i guess i'm partly responsible for Fash being booked on this tour as well so i'm definitely coming from the defensive side...

I feel where you coming from, which is part of the reason why I didn't boo.

It's hard enough to make it, last thing a new artist needs is to be booed...that ain't right.

BUT, look at it from the perspective of the people who paid good money to be there, waiting 5 hours JUST to see Wiz.

+$!$@, I wouldn't wait 5 hours to see Halle Berry. I could most definitely understand _'s being frustrated.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Wiz needs to stop in the DMV again. Pissed I missed the DC show a while back
i asked you if you wanted to go *shrugs* ._.
did you check out currensy last night ? you going to the lil b show ??

Originally Posted by chr1scross

SF on tuesday gonna be
pimp.gif
as fugg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nahhh i wasnt feeling to good... i shoulda went tho regardless
smh.gif

lil b you say? the based god???
eek.gif

It's hard enough to make it, last thing a new artist needs is to be booed...that ain't right.

BUT, look at it from the perspective of the people who paid good money to be there, waiting 5 hours JUST to see Wiz.

+$!$@, I wouldn't wait 5 hours to see Halle Berry. I could most definitely understand _'s being frustrated.
you gotta think about this too though. Wiz isn't too far ahead of where Fash is. Wiz isn't on the level of even CuDi yet. it's not like it's a damn metal band with some country band opening...

anyways, Fash and his camp are some of the coolest dudes i've ever met. COMPLETELY down to earth...we'll have something booked sometime soon as well...

you gotta think about this too though. Wiz isn't too far ahead of where Fash is. Wiz isn't on the level of even CuDi yet. it's not like it's a damn metal band with some country band opening...

anyways, Fash and his camp are some of the coolest dudes i've ever met. COMPLETELY down to earth...we'll have something booked sometime soon as well...

Uh...nah

This is where I kinda got lost. Wiz is way a head of Fashawn. Talent is debatable (and I'm more attracted to Wiz's vibe) but appeal/popularity is definitely in his court.

I know you're a promoter and all but you could at least be fair about this.
laugh.gif

Pics from Wiz video/photo shoot that he was doing in Cali.. I wonder what song he's shooting a video for 
nerd.gif
I'm thinking "Never Been" or "Pedal to the Metal" though

x2_14733f9.jpg

x2_14732d6.jpg

x2_1474baa.jpg

97873388.jpg

97279676.jpg

97275458.jpg

Back
Top Bottom