||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Dude did his thing @ RTB today. Mac was with him and he bought Wale out to do that song on More About Nothing. Got a chance to chop it up w/ Will & Benjy before Snoop went on. Cool dudes and this dude Will got groupies...chicks was screaming his name like he was a rapper or something lol.
FML
i was waiting on lauryn hill on the main stage but she stunted...held up the show and didnt even come out till later
sick.gif

/\

LOL

I'm glad I stuck w/ my heart on that.

I was shooting for a website so I had press privileges and we could only do the first three songs of each artists. Though she wasn't the headliner...obviously Lauryn Hill was the big draw and I knew my employers probably wanted to me to get pics of her but I basically said %+%@ it cause the fan side of me had to see Wiz. I'm not in touch w/ Lauryn's music...though she's a legendary artist...it is what it is I guess. Plus I was zooted...I had to see Wiz.

Lucked up w/ Lauryn being late so I got to do both.

yeah you lucked up. Lauryn was a good draw. I appreciated her brining out more women that I bet it usually would've been....

Its all good tho. This was my first RTB...definitely going to next yrs

+$+% these industry producers.

signing that damn deal now hes working with Stargate?

Its !%%@ like this that makes me realize how limited the mainstream really is. I hate that hes being forced to work with these dudes and this is what comes out. What about Juliano? ID Labs? Sledgren? Ryan Tedder? All these dudes that made Wiz great?
smh.gif

^Bruh, its one song. Just one. Whats the big deal? Stargate killed that beat, its heat
smokin.gif
... i understand what your sayin but you think too much...it sounds good, so shouldnt that count for anything?

i mean stargate did straight on the beat...the inhouse TGOD producers could've done better though.

Had the iPod on shuffle today. Ink My Whole Body came on. Played it at least 15 times in a row
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Ink My Whole Body has been on repeat this week. There are many ppl who've never heard this song before to my surprise.
Although Black & Yellow sounds good in the car it's not what I wanted to hear from Wiz. Can't wait til the show though (Sept 29th)

I don't really understand, what's wrong with the production on Black and Yellow, that #!#! sounds like a Wiz track, straight up.

Does anyone have Prince of the City 2 chopped & screwed? My friend was playing "Who I Am" screwed and I recognized the transition into "Time Goes By" at the end.. Forreal I just want "Who I Am" screwed but the whole tape is appreciated. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom