||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

What's going on NT, Me and a couple of my boys have been working on our clothing brand for a little over 2 years now, based in Pittsburgh, called farESH Brand.  As I was reading this post I seen a lot of you have been looking for some Taylor Gang threads to wear. So with that being said in the next couple weeks we "farESH Brand" will be doing an OFFICIAL! Taylor Gang collab. The collab is titled "farESH is Taylor'd" and will consist of multiple tees to choose from. We will be at the Wiz show in NYC and will have the shirts for sale there early for those of you that will be in attendance and want to purchase farESH Brand x TGOD!  Or you will also be able to purchase at or website at http://fareshbrandshop.bigcartel.com/[URL]http://fareshbrandshop.bigcartel.com[/url] . For more information and to stay posted on the release make sure you follow us on Twitter @farESHBrand @imthinkinRB and @K_Cass

Here's a look at the 2 designs dropping for "farESH is Taylor'd"

"Taylor Gang All Star" Tee

186623529.jpg

"Gin Cup" Tee

186632771.jpg

Im currently waking up in the Telly here in Tallahassee as we speak 
laugh.gif

Show was crazy last night here!

I walked on stage right before Wiz and everybody started cheering thinking I was Wiz
roll.gif
(had on similar 59/50's and some odd reason had the same Gucci shades)

He didnt sing much old stuff but Ink My Whole Body, Car Service & This Plane

other then that he did every song on K&OJ including some of the skits and intro

smoked one on stage with Will
pimp.gif
(dude is always been cool)

they offered me and my DJs to come to all they Florida shows so we will be at the next couple shows

will be posting pics and vid soon

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Im currently waking up in the Telly here in Tallahassee as we speak 
laugh.gif

Show was crazy last night here!

I walked on stage right before Wiz and everybody started cheering thinking I was Wiz
roll.gif
(had on similar 59/50's and some odd reason had the same Gucci shades)

He didnt sing much old stuff but Ink My Whole Body, Car Service & This Plane

other then that he did every song on K&OJ including some of the skits and intro

smoked one on stage with Will
pimp.gif
(dude is always been cool)

they offered me and my DJs to come to all they Florida shows so we will be at the next couple shows

will be posting pics and vid soon

Good *@%# g. Will be waiting on those too.

Back
Top Bottom