The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike District of Corruption (Georgetown) will be doing FCFS for the Fear pack.
I have a feeling alot of stores will follow suit. I havent heard of and NY RSVP's yet and its already midweek. Unless they randomly send the RSVP tweets without any notice even though I cant see that happening.

Last edited:
so as of today.

from my perusing of niketowns twitter - the following will do FCFS for the fear pack:

LA / SF / Chicago / NYC / DC

These are major cities. I doubt a smaller spot will do RSVPs unless its to test. But normally Portland or Seattle are testing grounds.

evilside my lord. I just need a little help i have never tried after none TLO because i always set it up to just grab TLO . Since they are not TLO anymore or the next few releases the time i sit and wait for the link i already missed out.. What is the trick ? i heard search product number and this and that just trying to be on the correct path so i don't waste another weekend. My lord guide me!

evilside my lord. I just need a little help i have never tried after none TLO because i always set it up to just grab TLO . Since they are not TLO anymore or the next few releases the time i sit and wait for the link i already missed out.. What is the trick ? i heard search product number and this and that just trying to be on the correct path so i don't waste another weekend. My lord guide me!

if the playing field is starting become even - why encourage me to un level it.

Last edited:
not en courage you just curious on how to go about getting the ones i need not everything thats not my game but as stated we don't have nike town in miami and talk about corruption the hoh here and footlocker and other local joints no one ever has a fair chance hence resort to nike.com which is the last resort sorry my lord

lol im ******g bored and im 15 interesting making a huge deal about it , but the funny part is you have been hanging on his nuts the whole thread so i'll sit back this shall get good 

lol im ******g bored and im 15 interesting making a huge deal about it , but the funny part is you have been hanging on his nuts the whole thread so i'll sit back this shall get good 
Oh my bad.... I thought you were over 18...   And people learn not just by asking questions but by reading the information carefully when it is front of them.   If you would have asked nicely I would have given the information you are so desperately seeking... but since you are being a smart***** you are not getting jack. 

that's fine lets me logical about the situation for a second you weren't going to give it up if i asked nicely or if i commented after your smart GOT comment. Like i said i shall sit back this will get interesting..... hang hard my man hang hard 

i havent understood like the entire last page of posts. no offense, but ES is just another guy who can code, hes a nice dude and hooks us up/gives us the time of day, but still just a guy who can code. no need to go off calling him a God or lord or w/e you want him to be to you.

that's fine lets me logical about the situation for a second you weren't going to give it up if i asked nicely or if i commented after your smart GOT comment. Like i said i shall sit back this will get interesting..... hang hard my man hang hard 
Stop assuming young cat.... this is a helping forum

interesting help forum .. OK well all the sarcasm put aside and the back in fourth Internet gangsters explain to me how i go about non TLO releases . Please , this is asking politely lets see how far it gets me

interesting help forum .. OK well all the sarcasm put aside and the back in fourth Internet gangsters explain to me how i go about non TLO releases . Please , this is asking politely lets see how far it gets me
are you actually dumb? you go to nike.com at 7:59 am est on saturday, you refresh the page at 8am est. the new shoe will be the first thing in the list. you click the picture of the shoe. you select your size. you add it to your cart. you click your cart. you press checkout. you enter all your information. you press submit. you go back to bed. 

that is what i stated way up top my guy but according to them the time nike posts the tweet its already to late , thought you read the whole last page.... sigh muah tho

that is what i stated way up top my guy but according to them the time nike posts the tweet its already to late , thought you read the whole last page.... sigh muah tho
dummy. IF ITS NOT TLO THEN YOU DONT NEED TO WAIT FOR A TWEET. go straight to the site. why would you wait for a link to be posted, if its already live on the site?

Aight kiddo 

For non-TLO releases.... Around 7:55am go here  and look for the style# for the shoes you want.   At the top of the webpage you will see a search box that reads "What are you looking for?", paste the style code for the shoes you are seeking... and refresh until 8am.   Shoes will appear once the webpage go live.

:lol: at the G.O.T slang...btw people are going to be mad again. all major markets will be fcfs and fear pack is looking slimmed down to 1 fsr at most locations, but earlier during the week i received docs with rsvp for 3 shoes (fear pack) so this might of changed just yesterday. Pretty sure D.S aka S.M aka N.D had a lot to do with it.

If ya know me, ya know me, if ya don't , lets keep it that way.

Q: Anyone here good with chromium?

Aight kiddo 

For non-TLO releases.... Around 7:55am go here  and look for the style# for the shoes you want.   At the top of the webpage you will see a search box that reads "What are you looking for?", paste the style code for the shoes you are seeking... and refresh until 8am.   Shoes will appear once the webpage go live.
thank you sir . i shall try this and see . can i say sir or ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom