The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 pairs on one billing with ship different address? your luck must be on fire.
Nope, i actually learned about it from one of those ATC sites....

You can have the Same Billing, just need diff address and payment methods

Nike.com showed for the 3Lab5, opened as "THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE" as soon as you click the link :smh:

some people got through others didnt pretty weird

grabbed 1 easy... lost second pair in cart in 4 mins on nike lol... 
roll.gif

I'm in the Bahamas for vacation and I only have an IPhone with no IOS bot or anything. Do you think I had a chance?
Keep enjoying your vacation and don't stress out about the kicks. There's absolutely zero chance unless you are RDSing into your home/work PC. 
wink.gif

I got through for one which I think was pure luck. That's why I asked about my ping lol

My ping is 8ms and was able to add 7 pairs. Only needed one. So, I spend more time removing them then adding.

Last edited:
used a bot for 3lab5s. swung and missed. jus sat in line until i saw the sold out tweet. same wit the oregon foams. waited in line, never got the OOS message...need to upgrade my internet i guess and invest in a mac LOL. my iphone is faster than my wifi when im at work but slower than my wifi at home LOL....

used a bot for 3lab5s. swung and missed. jus sat in line until i saw the sold out tweet. same wit the oregon foams. waited in line, never got the OOS message...need to upgrade my internet i guess and invest in a mac LOL. my iphone is faster than my wifi when im at work but slower than my wifi at home LOL....

You're a lot closer than you realize. Definitely need to upgrade that Internet.

You're a lot closer than you realize. Definitely need to upgrade that Internet.
yea, ima get on that in a few weeks...thanks 

i been using my TLO and ATC bot, and have had zero luck this past week. smh
same, have had 0 luck with ATC 8am releases since the first 3lab5s. I scored Gamma 12s manually and got cart jacked for Gamma 11s when it wouldnt let me sign on to my account lol. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom