The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
script a diff and have it trigger an email or tweet that you have sms alerts on
Oooo good thinkin there. Def would be a good idea seeing as you can get text alerts for tweets. Just create a dummy twitter account and follow it get texts from it once your pro makes it tweet the alert

not really bot related but a question since links are relevant here.

Say when the DB5s originally released they were TLO, theres a section in the link for them that has the date. So when the restock came, they used the same link .. did the date part change or was it still the same from initial release. Im assuming the date stayed the same since people were able to use the old link vs clickin the restock link and then click xx shoe.

Hey guys, this might be off topic, but does anyone know what the connection error message is about? Even with my scripts and shell program, I've gotten this message. I'm thinking that it has to due with the actual selling out of the shoe and that Nike is updating it's own scripts. Any thoughts?

2 wtk orders cancelled for using same gift card on both orders, diff billing/shipping, email and phone #. no bot used but did have early access.

Last edited:

2 wtk orders cancelled for using same gift card on both orders, diff billing/shipping, email and phone #. no bot used but did have early access.
I'm not disputing what your saying but I've used a $500 gift card on 3 different orders to 3 separate billing/shipping before with no issues and I've also used a gift card balance from a cancelled order on another bot order with no issues.  Its more likely they got you for purchasing more than 1 pair rather than the gift cards getting you into trouble.  If you searched the shoe on nike.com before 8 and added to cart, that isn't early access.
Just curious is there such thing as a packer shoes bot? I figured there is but just never heard about it.
Script, same goes for kith and a couple other places.  Basically if its limited theres no need to ask because someone has already done it.

To anyone who is having the issue where your twitter link grabber has stopped grabbing the link and now grabs the image associated with the tweet, there is a very simple fix.

To anyone who is having the issue where your twitter link grabber has stopped grabbing the link and now grabs the image associated with the tweet, there is a very simple fix.
What might the fix be? And does it apply to @Hypertext that redirects you to a secondary twitter page. Ex. @Nikebasketball?

MrDeed you are correct, he got canceled due to early link. There's plenty more cancelation beside NTs.

And I have been trying to cop all my shoes since school started on my free basic internet when I had access to this the whole time....

and when I tested the ping to nike the average was 1ms..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom