The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just want to put it out there that i never publicly gave out an early link for the prelude 1s.

the meggatron experiment already tells me that e-snitching runs a muck for limited releases.

Early link access definitely causes a cancellation right now.

So although I got the link everytime, I never try to access before Nike tweets the link.

And you'd better use the same link Nike tweets.

If nike emails and says a pair is shipped, odds are they wont be cancelled correct?
Not true, I've witness pair were getting cancel while out for delivery
yea its happened to me personally... however i havent heard that take place in awhile now... i think Nike may have stoped that practice, that can become a  profit killing method. they realize its best to stop it on the front end or catch it early.  but anything is possible with nike

Last edited:
Still waiting for one of you in this supposed "help" thread to help me out on why my script based off the same issues in this post  (and also a part of this "helpful" thread) is giving me the following error:

Cannot read property 'innerHTML' of undefined

Still waiting for one of you in this supposed "help" thread to help me out on why my script based off the same issues in this post  (and also a part of this "helpful" thread) is giving me the following error:

Cannot read property 'innerHTML' of undefined
LOL.

You gonna be waiting for awhile. 

I have appreciated all of the info in this thread. I have a question and I'm not trying to break rules, but where would I go to find a list of RSVP services? I've only been able to find 2 that seem legit.

Please dont ban me from the thread, just dont know how else  or where to ask about it. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction or correct forum?

Help requested
var shoeName = " Kobe Prelude ";

var nikestore = "nikestore";

var closeFlag = "no";

var tFunction = "twitterScan()";

var tweet = new Array();

var tweetName = new Array();
Link sniper is opening the image, just wanted to know if the error is in this section.

Help requested
var shoeName = " Kobe Prelude ";

var nikestore = "nikestore";

var closeFlag = "no";

var tFunction = "twitterScan()";

var tweet = new Array();

var tweetName = new Array();
Link sniper is opening the image, just wanted to know if the error is in this section.
no, it's not

Does the link sniper also require some fix for the auto refresh not working? It only works when I manually refresh the page again and again (besides it still clicking the image instead).

Last edited:
What I did was search the tweet with the .match() function of the correct link. That was the easiest solution for me.
I thought I had it pegged but once changed it my loop stopped. I'm not sure where to go from there cause I'm jus a guy tryin to get some shoes he wants so.... I'm going to keep doing lessons on code academy as advised.

Last edited:

I have appreciated all of the info in this thread. I have a question and I'm not trying to break rules, but where would I go to find a list of RSVP services? I've only been able to find 2 that seem legit.

Please dont ban me from the thread, just dont know how else  or where to ask about it. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction or correct forum?
pm'd u

And I have been trying to cop all my shoes since school started on my free basic internet when I had access to this the whole time....

and when I tested the ping to nike the average was 1ms..
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom