The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you can strike out, anybody can

Link popped up within a millisecond and got hit w connection error, just testing it cuz I can care less bout preludes, got the taxi's w ease, are the gammas going to be as hard as these preludes?
taxi was cake i was so late to that shoe and still manage to add it manually to cart for a size 10 to see if it's going to error out. which it didn't, so had to let it go. came back to the prelude, wait in line, and OOS... 

Last edited:
Taxis were cake, just sold out lol..... First time I got hit with that connection error while in line, wtf is it? Expect the same nonsense with the 11s next week?

got 3 pairs of the taxi on manual use, just sold fast. needed 4 but 3 will definitely suffice

strange release got hit with the connection error, then oos when I tried to add to cart again.  two minutes later they let me back in line and hit me with another connection error, then Iwas hit with the oos message again. 

Any chance nike has a system that checks how you added to cart and if they detect any kind of script was used they give you a connection error

Taxis were cake, just sold out lol..... First time I got hit with that connection error while in line, wtf is it? Expect the same nonsense with the 11s next week?
uhh go back and read my post. aren't you the dude with the 7ms ping and still fail? please stop your non sense and go return your new mac.

Last edited:
the connection errors thing is getting me. then at checkout i got the site overload page a couple times. seems like nike downgraded their site to ensure "fairness" theyll probly take out the cart hold all together next

Connection error over here too.  2 tabs same story.  oh well back to sleep
mean.gif

uhh go back and read my post. aren't you the dude with the 7ms ping and still fail? please stop your non sense and go return your new mac.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, yea I got hit w a connection error and faied

btw taxi is still available on finishline. since you got so excited you added a GR to cart. enjoy it. im going to release it for you.

Last edited:
@iFr0st  , don't let dude get to you.  Typical Nt, goes from asking for your help to trying to flex on you with a GR cop.

Last edited:

@iFr0st  , don't let dude get to you.  Typical Nt, goes from asking for your help to trying to flex on you with a GR cop.
thank you MrDeeds. then they goes asking why this thread suck cause we don't help them... and this is what we get.

Btw i got in with the Dunk so it has to be on nike side. oh well, till another day. good luck to you MrDeeds. 

Last edited:
error page has nothing to do with bots. Just look at all the tweets people sending @nikestore there  all saying they got errors.

strange release got hit with the connection error, then oos when I tried to add to cart again.  two minutes later they let me back in line and hit me with another connection error, then Iwas hit with the oos message again. 

Any chance nike has a system that checks how you added to cart and if they detect any kind of script was used they give you a connection error
^^^ same here.  There throwing out that CE like its a E spanking!!   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom