The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wondering if they are detecting multiple computers on the same ip and giving them thee boot, seems like a possibility since the error messages were simultaneous 
I had my phone on the same internet and 2 tabs open trying . Error message all 3

I just dont get this whole connection error thing and I dont think it is just for the bot users...I dont use bots and was in line for the preludes for about 30-45 seconds before they hit me with the connection error.  After that, I had a really hard time even checking out with my miami nights and ended up goin from chrome to safari to having to use my phone (connected to my wifi) to checkout.  I dont get it and hope nike doesnt think im doing something im not.  

I just dont get this whole connection error thing and I dont think it is just for the bot users...I dont use bots and was in line for the preludes for about 30-45 seconds before they hit me with the connection error.  After that, I had a really hard time even checking out with my miami nights and ended up goin from chrome to safari to having to use my phone (connected to my wifi) to checkout.  I dont get it and hope nike doesnt think im doing something im not.  
it's not only for bot. i tried manually too. i got the taxi 12s manually and it added to cart with no problem. as soon as i went to the prelude, error within 30 secs.

wondering if they are detecting multiple computers on the same ip and giving them thee boot, seems like a possibility since the error messages were simultaneous 
negative, I got 4 all on my Wi-Fi, 3 on the same computer

The first 3 was a short wait in line, about a minute or two, last pair was lucky catch at 8:49 and they added immediately

Last edited:
GOT HALF MY ORDERS THROUGH. OTHER HALF HAD CONNECTION ERRORS. DON'T KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH THE CONNECTION ERRORS LATELY BUT THEY NEED TO IRON IT OUT. DON'T THINK IT IS CONNECTED TO BOT USE AS MANUAL USERS ARE SEEING IT AS WELL.

Last edited:
nice. you must have some pretty wicked connection.
Verizon fios on a new MacBook pro, and new iMac. Connection is about 70mbps on the computers, and as stated on last page I get about 30mbps on my phone. No secret sauce, just speed and practice

did you encounter any error messages?

Yeah we got about 5 of those, but luckily not on every page

NOT EVEN CLOSE. THOSE WHO ORDERED AND GOT THROUGH KNOW WHAT'S UP. SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN IN THIS THREAD
laugh.gif

I rarely ever get thru on the tough releases tho. Last doernbecher release I only got a kids pair. That's y I'm considering a bot

I rarely ever get thru on the tough releases tho. Last doernbecher release I only got a kids pair. That's y I'm considering a bot
this release is more than a bot though. i've seen a lot of bots struck out like they the mexicansneaker head. spinning wheel, connection errors, and boot out of cart. makes them bot looks like they're doing it manually lol.

this release is more than a bot though. i've seen a lot of bots struck out like they the mexicansneaker head. spinning wheel, connection errors, and boot out of cart. makes them bot looks like they're doing it manually lol.
Seriously? Maybe I'll stay old fashion then

WELP I GUESS IM DONE.

CANT COP NIKES WITHOUT A BOT.

SMH.

WISH I WERE MORE TECHNOLOGICALLY SAVVY 
you can cop shoe with out a bot. it's just that the prelude is a rare kind of shoe. that bots or manual doesn't seem to work right unless you have mad luck.

Last edited:
i had 4 ATC's on 3 diff Ips All Struck Out....

And the site is 3/4 with me so far, this must of been Nikes Breaking point!

maybe nike is doing delay also with clicking the link like they did with RSVP..if you click too fast right after the tweet you get connection error..hahaha...

i dont even know if thats possible .
nerd.gif

maybe nike is doing delay also with clicking the link like they did with RSVP..if you click too fast right after the tweet you get connection error..hahaha...
i dont even know if thats possible .:nerd:
isn't that the point, but if the sizes automatically add to cart instantly then I could see them doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom