The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I'm just releived that they're dropping a Laker colorway. I gonna hoop in these 25/8.
C O O K # 4 5

Get one pair now...wait for them to drop in price and get mutiple pairs to ball in. The ZK1 was great I hope the ZK2's are better!
TeamLakers
Can't Score 50 Every Night. The Rle Players Need To Step Up!​

This is hilarious! People are really shaking the carriage! :lol:
laugh.gif

"I don't want nobody, to give me nothin'! Open up the door, I'll get it myself..."

James Brown

I have to get both colors in the Kobes since they are dropping at the end of this month. Im already getting the 3 AJ III Retro colorways that are releasing this saturday, thanks alot NIKE :lol:
laugh.gif

All of my money is going to be gone :smh:
smh.gif

"My Top 5 Shoes Of All Time are The Air Jordan XI Mid, Reebok Question Mid, Nike Air Foamposite One, The Fila Grant Hill 3 Mid & The Nike Air Penny II Mid."

9 more days...some decent colorways.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box for sale..Jordan XI Cool Grey sz.11 w/box, Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/boxMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

a better eastbay pic:

43p91xl.jpg

So I guess the white ones are not going to be available for kids sizes.......

Wow... It's all finally coming to fruition. I'm so excited. Apparel is up on Eastbay, commerical/campaign coming out, kicks coming out x 2 colours (Lakers colours at that!).
Don't let the post count fool you. I just don't have an itchy posting finger.

oh man cant wait got the day off and will be there at 10 to getem
Team UCLA beat SC
"All aboard the invisible Bruin Bandwagon!"

I'm more excited about the Wht/Yellow than the XX2. I can't believe it !! Carpe Diem definately.I can't wait to hoop in these shoes !!!!!!!!!!!
C O O K # 4 5

It ain't no new commercial, is just a new intro vid for the site..

Anyway,......

I'm gettin mine on april 5th, cant wait..

i am soo excited about this shoe... i can't wait to wear them... hopfully they will release at the same time here in canada so i can pick them up right away, i don't wanna wait to order it online...

i really dont see the hype on this shoe, i liked the ZK1s looks, nobody in the real world did. im just thinkin that nobody will like these either. im just gonna have to see em in person, we should be gettin em in the next couple days. im not coppin though.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm probably the most gassed person on this board to get these (on court in particular). I'll be picking up both colorways and THEN decicde which one is for ball first.
excuse me, miss

man cant wait for them to reLease im definiteLy coppen the white Laker coLorway and the commerciaL cant for that too!!..i wonder how nikes gonna market him now "Love him or hate him" or "the furious scorer"...what u guys think?
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

Quote:
Check out KB24.com, looks like Kobe's NEW commercial!!!

I'm not seeing it...just looks like a little video produced for his site when I open the homepage. Is it somewhere else on the site?

man o man, the hype is far greater for the zkIIs. hopefully the sales are too.
For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise. .:Benjamin Franklin:.​
.::AKRON, OH:WE JUST DID IT::.

the strengths are sick, i don't understand the concept though. is kobe goin to wear all 3 diff concepts of the shoe?
The key to killin hypebeasts is aim steady, turn that BAPE hoody into motha f'n confetti...​

i prefer the scratched up looking toe on the strengths to the patent toe version... any word on which version is gonna release?

Back
Top Bottom