The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

:lol:
laugh.gif
Make the commercial clips of the last weeks games and see if sales don't jump. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
excuse me, miss

I didn't see any commercial tonight. I didn't think they would have the commercial tonight because the Lakers aren't playing on national tv. I knew Curly had to be wrong about today. Do the Lakers play next Thursday on TNT or ESPN, maybe he got the dates mixed up?

I forgot he said between Thursday and the weekend. I just remembering reading Thursday. My mistake, but they still should have played the commercial during a nationally televised Laker game like ESPN or TNT. Alot of people don't get NBA TV.

NBA TV doesn't even show real commercials. I'm sure we'll see it sometime this weekend. I'm not as concerned about the commercial as I am the shoes releasing next weekend.
excuse me, miss

shoes are shipped to the stores and supplier next week. Won't be shipping until April 19th though. Eastbay made a mistake. We talked about it on ISS.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

damn, huge let down

but didnt curly say they WOULD bump them up with the 29th RD?
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

haahhaa..Kobe is a smart man. He goes for 65pt, to 50, to 60 again right before his shoe releases so it can boost sales .he might go for 100 his next game.

Three games in a row of 50+ or more....will Nike issue a stupid QS now for this?
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

So the shoes won't be coming out on the 29th. I really don't think curly has any inside info, he just makes stuff up.

Quote:
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Hmm...I don't see why people would gas up the RD without being concrete about it.
excuse me, miss

Hey everyone I talked to a nike rep and she said the zoom kobe 2 come out next month the 19th and not this month and she said there is no info on a lakers home colorway so as it stands right now the white/yellow/purple not comeing out she said.

Quote:
I do, but I love them too much to let them go.

haha, my navy/gray pair is so beat, I'm lookin for another pair. still hopin I find someone who's looking to sell
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

Back
Top Bottom