The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

hey guys, do the strengths and the ultimates (sheaths) fit the same? i have a pair of the orcas (in which i went a half size down from my normal 10). so if im a 9.5 in the orcas, should a 9.5 in the ultimates fit the same? any input would be great! thanks in advance!!

sorry for the duplicate post in different threads, just trying to get some input from as many since sizing has been a questionable issue for this shoe. thanks in advance.
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

I wear a 9.5 sheaths and tryed on the strengths...IMO half size down from the sheaths is better for the strengths....I have yet to cop the orcas but when i do...im getting a 9....hope that helps....

just hop to your footlocker and try them on...some ppl have said going a half size up is better b/c of the toe box/ achilles problem

blackcat23mj the Sheaths fit true to size for some but half size up for most! They are really tight.

for me the strengths feel a lil bigger than the ultimates

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Can someone post pics of their blk/yellow Kobe Ultimates with jeans and in general etc.?
King
718/212

Gah man, I STILL haven't gotten my hands on a pair of Strenghts. I've been wanting these for the longest. I guess I really am going to have to break down and buy em off Eastbay. Oh well, my Ult's are pretty much done. I've been Billy Hoyle'ing the hell out of them.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

^ me neither....waiting for the next employee 50.....hookups are heaven

newyz...just found this photoshop...this uniform would be bananas with the blk/mze

http://photobucket.com

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I throught the zoom kobe 2 that kobe had on for the playoff's were comeing out today and one get a pair yet? I mean the ones he had on during the away game.

^ lol,i remember that season where kobe beefed up,said he wanted to get stronger. it was the season before the rape right? it was the season where he dropped 40 6 straight times or whatever the number was. after that season,he said that the extra bulk slowed him down and that he was gonna slim down and concentrate on speed,hence his current appearance.
______
WE GROWN.

^ it was 9 games...for the whole month!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

I always forget how buff we was in that season...he gained 15 pounds of pure muscle in 3 months :wow:
eek.gif

Has anybody picked up the all White/Silver Ultimates? I wonder if they are comfy like the Blk/Maize?
COOK # 45

Also, who knows if we're getting Ultimate or Strength OLYs, or both?

damn kobe was big. i think he shoulda stayed that big. anyone have more pics of when kobe was buff? i didnt even notice it

^Yes. I believe he actually pumped up for the 04-05 season, the season after the rape.
WANTED in sz 11.5-13:
-Air Max 120, Hyperflights, Gloves, Paytons
-Air Jordans XV, XVI
-Zoom Generations, LBJ II

Yeah it was 04-05. He was wearing black/canyon gold 2K5's and other cool PE colorways and sporting the beard for most of that season.

DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

I tought that was the 3 peat year, and then he went all skinny the last year with shaq, the one when he injured his shoulder..
Michael Jordan is still the G.O.A.T​

The year of 02-03...Kobe was super cut.....basically a leaner version of last year's Kobe and a younger version too! The 04-05 was the BEEFY years....but he was slow.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

4fitness, there is no difference on the all white/silver ultimates compared to the black/maize ones.

Back
Top Bottom