The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

The Orcas are by far my fav ballin shoe ever..so comfy
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

The Strengths have made me really anticipate the Lites. I don't know if it's possible to have a shoe better than this but....I'm curious. Strengths > Blk Ultimates > Laker colorway but LA colorway is hot. I hope the Lites are not like those pics floatin around. The Strength can easily be a x2 pickup. Nike Free in Bball shoes is a + for me. If you're on the fence for these NT, buy them quick ! I got 2 months before the doctor will lt me hoop again. I might as well sell everything in my Bball rotation. The OLY Strengths WILL be picked up.
COOK # 45

I like zk2 and the strengths, but i cant wait for new colorways when he gets traded!!
Team Yankees

I wonder when the strengths will hit outlets

Looking for Atmos Elephant Air Max 1 Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

isnt this the same concept/material as the rumored kobe 3?

Who among here thinks nike got this concept from crocs?

freesoph2.jpg

Other colorways can be found here

are these employing Free tech? If so, when do these drop?
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

BUMPAGE!!!

PS'd Strengths,

somebody gotta leak those Final Prod.Lites Pics please....
untitled145copygi5.jpg
JSG
.:BG7 is the Truth:.​

Just copped my 2nd pair of St's and I must say they are by far the best colorway of the ZK2 released. Amazing...

FINALLY got my kobe strengths today, long overdue...................got them for 104.99 canadian half price off of 209.99.........crazy in person
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

At this rate the strengths are never going to go on sale huh?
I'm just waiting on the price drop...
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Are the strengths just thicker on the inside. How much difference is there between the two. I picked up the black yellow ultimates because I just don't like purple shoes and I like the ventilation and the lightness of the ultimates.

re: the ultimates (black/maize)

anyone else got a bad paint job on the tiny swoosh(strap) and 24 logo on the strap?

what do you mean asian exclusive zkii?is it the black purple or white gray?

if white gray,they are now available here in P.I....saw them earlier...clean in person..
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

the black and purple..we are getting the white and grays here in the states but not t he black and purple..i need me a pair of those. airpopinoy if u have a pair or know anyone how has a pair in a 10.5 holla at ur boi..salamat

Hi, sorry I haven't been reading. But I have seen the lights. I can't disclose any information because I don't think I'm aloud to. So let me tell you what you probably already know... Listen up please:
Everyone knows Kobe was the first athlete who wanted shoes for different situations. He wanted the Kobe IIs to come out for straight fire. Look at those black with the yellow. Beautiful show we agree don't we. Then he wanted a strength shoe. This was a shoe designed for when he played the Suns. He wanted these for when Raja Bell guarded him because he has to do more post up work. He beats Raha a lot more with his Strength then his speed. Not only that, but they are a beautiful shoe. Now we all know about the lites? These shoes were designed for the 4th quarter. He wanted a shoe that when it got close and near the end of the game he would have na advantage. He wanted to be able to switch his shoe to something much lighter, so he would be quicker and have even a better edge on his defense. Right? It is a pretty damn good idea. Well the Lakers got bounced from the Playoffs early, like my dear Nuggets. And I think they had no time to advertise the idea. How bad would you want these shoes if you saw Kobe take off his orcas and put a different pair on in the 4th? I know that if this happened all next season I would play in my 25s, and then when the forth came around have my highschool coach call a timeout so I could put my lite shoes on. It would look ridiculous. But do you know how cool I would feel? Anyways. Kobe never had time to do this, so maybe they are saving this concept for the AZIII. Kobe's third shoe. Let me tell you the deigner he has working for him, Ken L, is one of the smartest guys I know. He is a great designer and is partly just a straight up Genius. Personally: I would like to see Kobe go to the bulls because my favorite color for shoes is that red white and black. But what if KG gets traded to the Lakers? I'm a fan of Kobe, I truly am, even though I don't love him. Maybe we could trade him and KG to the nuggets? AI MELO KG AND KOBE? Maybe... cough cough maybe not. Oh well. More love less hate. Out
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

Sorry I don't get Sole anymore sense I moved out of my Mom's house and into my Dads for my last year of hs. Who was on the cover. And I saw them in Oregon. If I was way late you can just give me a late pass and I'll wear it proudly. I was just trying to help you guys with some information. Sorry
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

Back
Top Bottom