The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Quote:
why is kobe wearing the home white laker colorway when its an apparent road game today?
of todays LA telecast

and ya.. i cant wait to get a pair of the white colorway :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM AM FAM​
I'm Size 11.

STUPID LAKERS...Why you always find ways to break my spirit of a Lakers fan...

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Quote:
Quote:So is the home Lakers colorway releasing 4/7 or 4/14?

So I've been painfully behind on all the hype, so I need to know as well.
Emtzah Halayla Bakfar
Madlik Od Cigariah Lifnei Maatzar
Ani Shomer Oomooazin Shar Mirmalla

Lakers home colorway will release in a special event in LA this saturday morning.

It will release EVERYWHERE ELSE on 4/19!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

For those Kobe haters, I really don't care wether you say that the shoes are not selling well, Kobe is unpopular outside Cali, wether the shoe will go to outlets etc. etc. NO MATTER WHAT YOU GUYS SAY, WE LOVE THE SHOE! OUR MAN WEARS IT! DON'T COMPARE THIS FROM THE AIR JORDANS, COZ' EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE NO ADVERTISING, J'S WILL SELLOUT! IT'S MICHAEL JORDAN'S SHOE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, SO DON'T COMPARE THE KOBE'S WITH THE JORDANS! KOBE HAS HIS OWN STYLE!! SO STOP TALKING ABOUT SALES AND JUST FOCUS ON THE ZOOM KOBE II'S OKAY!?

seriously, i've had enough of all the kobe arguments about him as a person, basketball player and all of that. we're trying to talk about the shoe and its looks/performace/release dates. not whether or not he should have been guilty, is or isn't the best player in the league and so on. lets get back to information sharing.
The key to killin hypebeasts is aim steady, turn that BAPE hoody into motha f'n confetti...​

seems like they spent more time developing the other signature shoes of other players. good thing the ZK1' are cheap right now
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

I saw the ZKII at my hometown in Western WA today, I was kind of excited to see them up here. I guess they're selling well in WA as well. The thing I've noticed is that FL doesn't even have Kobe posters in the window, or the even the shoes in the window (from what I've seen). Oh well, just glad I have my pair.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

For the kids in this thread, it's not the first time the Lakers wore white shoes with their road uniforms in this decade.
The Rock says...

i dont know about you guys but the kids footlocker and regular footlocker here in MD had the shoes on the outside displays and on prominently on the wall, no one wanted them but me when i picked them up, im gonna wait a few weeks to see if i want another pair, but im saving right now to pick up a smaller pair of lebron ivs

I don't get it. How is there no release date for a sig shoe. Nike really doesn't give a rats butt about this shoe line.

^^^KingJay...first off, im the one that asked the question about the white shoes with the road uni's...secondly, im not a kid...and thirdly, the question wasn't "why are the lakers wearing white shoes with their road uniforms"...the question was "why is kobe wearing the home white lakers zk2 even though its a road game"...i don't believe the lakers have worn white even once all season on a road game...of course most people know that they've worn white on road games in past years...most teams have worn white on road games, but it was a bit unusual to me for them to wear white last night since they haven't all season...the reason it was unusual to me was because even though it was listed as a road game, it was still in staples center since they were playing the clippers...i thought maybe that had something to do with it...seems like a strange 'Road' game to choose to wear your home color...i don't live in Cali and didn't get a chance to see the game, so i thought maybe someone got some info from the telecast...apparently even the commentators talked about the whites with the road uni's...i guess it was something that stuck out to them as well, KidJay...

^^ i think kobe is still iffy to the general public.. and nike is trying to slowly work their way in ... if you look back,, there is alot more push for the 2 then their was for the 1.. so im sure it'll get better and better over time

Quote:
I guess now I know why I spend most of my time on ISS. This board and the moderating that goes on around here is a JOKE.
:lol:
laugh.gif

And the moderating on I$$ is a step above NTs?

Please. You've got general topic threads that are pretty much chat rooms. Bumped everyday because someone wants to talk about what a nice day it is.

I$$ is a joke, period.

Quote:
Where are the (bleeping) MODS in this thread? This is a discussion about the Zoom Kobe II SHOES....yet you have these a-hole Phoenix Suns fans and idiot Kobe Haters ruining this discussion.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I go to the Jordan Brand Forum, and then read disgruntled Jordan fans call for the death of Gentry. Rarely do I see people get up in arms about those sort of statements, and rarely do I see anyone suggest that someone be banned for making such comments.

I find that odd.

J.M. Adidas, a few others including myself, debunked how these shoes were selling, and we are considered the Devil's incarnate. Another person came on suggesting that it is the lack of advertising that doomed the ZK1, and will kill the ZK2 in sales.

Again, I suggest that this is not true, just by stating a few facts.

The ZK2 isn't gonna blow the doors off, as Nike has too many other shoes that look alike these days.

Believe it or not, people outside of Niketalk really don't care if a shoe has Zoom Air (Proven by Jordan Retros and then the #14 shoe on the best seller list), a strap, and then something that looks like a Meat Tenderizer attached to the back.

Personally, I don't hate Kobe, but I do understand why people don't like him. I really think that he'd do better for himself if he went the Stephon Marbury route, instead of having Nike sell a 130.00 shoe with his name on it. He is a great player, but he is not a 130.00 shoe player.

Of course Micheal Jordan is, but he is a brand all to himself.

Y'all enjoy these shoes, I won't be coppin' any of them due to the Lakers colorways. I never dug Barney :lol:
laugh.gif
, and never wanted to walk around looking like him either.
"I don't want nobody, to give me nothin'! Open up the door, I'll get it myself..."

James Brown

Well as a (Bleeping Mod) I can't say I've read thru all these pages, since I saw the Lites or sketches..and then in person last week.. I actually like some of Kobe's kicks this go round..

I still am not a fan of the color placement but this one is ok.. I thought the first one was poo. Known Widely on here.

Nike is TRYING to take steps to improve the way this shoe is showcased and have Kobe wear shoes to release more often.... So we will see.

Also.. if you like ISS.. go there. No one is stopping you.

Sincerely yours,

Bleeping Joke of a Mod.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
since I saw the Lites or sketches..and then in person last week.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

relevant points throughout this thread. Each is entitled to his/her own opinion. I played for the first time the 2s last night, and I must say they are great performance wise, some of the best Nikes I have balled in for quite some time. Although I will have to disagree that Kobe is a $130 sig shoe type of guy. While currently his rep is not untarnished say like LeBron (whose shoes retail for roughly the same price) as far as on the court, both players are of the same caliber. Note that me being a Kobe fan I have to give Kobe the upper hand as he is clearly one of the most, if not the most, dominant player in the L. But like I said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and while I wish the kicks sold better for KB24, it is what it is, and I appreciate the info from everyone on here.

J
Quote:
.M. Adidas, a few others including myself, debunked how these shoes were selling, and we are considered the Devil's incarnate. Another person came on suggesting that it is the lack of advertising that doomed the ZK1, and will kill the ZK2 in sales.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamLakers 22 44 13 33 32 42 25

If people can say the Gentry should be "killed", I am quite sure that people are allowed to say that Kobe sucks, and that you may dress like a ******.

Hey, I'm not saying it's true, but do you!

[edit: Gentry isn't a member of this board. Kobe isn't a member of this board. You, however, insulted a member of this board... AGAIN.. and you've just gotten yourself banned for it... AGAIN. Read the rules before you even think about applying... again.]

Back
Top Bottom