The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I think he'll wear the asia's during the playoffs...he'll wear the asias on away playoff games and the white/purple/black/silver's at home playoff games...that's whats so annoying about the releases of the two colorways...they're releasing them once he's essentially done wearing them...and we're not getting the other two colorways...pretty lame...

I just got off the phone with some dude from NTLA and he said the release date got pushed back to April 29th >:
mad.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
TeamLakers
"LOVE ME OR HATE ME, IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER. ALWAYS HAS BEEN. HATE MY GAME, MY SWAGGER. HATE MY FADEAWAY, MY HUNGER. HATE THAT I'M A VETERAN. A CHAMPION. HATE THAT. HATE IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND HATE THAT I'M LOVED, FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS." - Kobe Bryant
"IF U A HATER AND U KNOW IT **** U"

Quote:
finally someone had the balls to say it
:lol:
laugh.gif
I said it all last year in the ZK1 threads and everybody jumped on my back. Curly is the biggest fraud I've ever seen, he doesn't have any inside info. He comes in once in a blue moon and posts obvious information that basically people already know, and everybody calls him an insider. I remember last year PO or somebody posted the pic of the olympic ZK1's. And all of a sudden Curly comes in talking about an olympic release, well no crap but where was that info before the picture of them dropped. I ain't hating, just telling it like it is.

i used to doubt curly too, but i remember he did come through before with some legit info (i forgot which).

man nike is stupid, waiting essential til the seasons done to drop the 2s, not to mention the ball players who would buy them, their season is most likely done by now as well
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

I'd really would like to man up and say that this FRAUD is truly sorry. The info I had received was from FL Inc., and I had previously received word that the campaign would launch 5-7 days prior to the actual release. I made the terrible mistake of putting 2 and 2 together and making a logical (or how seemed in my eyes) assumption and reporting it here on NT. I should have waited for a proper confirmation like on Tuesday when I received an e-mail correcting the previous one that stated that March 29th was the new launch date. I have not had the opportunity to log on to NT until now not because I'm some attention craving bum logging on from a library or something, it's because I get busy sometimes. With that I would like to sincerely apologize to my sources, (it might be hard to believe but I do actually have some and they aren't NDC customer service reps), and all those here on NT for my discrediting and misleading insight. Whenever somebody feels that my info is illegitimate or false, feel free to challenge, correct me, or just flat out ignore me. NT is indeed a community and that is the great thing about this board, a member has the choice to communicate with or believe whomever he/she wants to. I'm not trying to get this post to read: The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread *New Curly Apology PG.463. I am just trying to apologize and explain my reasoning behind being a FRAUD, uh I mean behind posting the false info. Shun me Al Bundy, zjellsey, or anybody else, but I'll still be saying, Stay Tuned...now I hope that sticks :wink:
wink.gif

PS. Go Kobe! 4 50s in a row!!

^^^um, so when's the release....did i miss something?...is it march 29th, april 19th, april 29th, next year??

Sorry if my post seemed as if I was defending my net rep because quite frankly I don't care. I was just trying to clear the air so we could go back to talking about the shoes that release April 19th, the date they always were scheduled to drop on.

^^ don't worry bout it, we all appreciate insider info, even if most of the time we're quick to snip and snip and ask "what you done for me lately?"
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

Quote:
^^^did u mean april 19th or april 29th...
TeamLakers
"LOVE ME OR HATE ME, IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER. ALWAYS HAS BEEN. HATE MY GAME, MY SWAGGER. HATE MY FADEAWAY, MY HUNGER. HATE THAT I'M A VETERAN. A CHAMPION. HATE THAT. HATE IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND HATE THAT I'M LOVED, FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS." - Kobe Bryant
"IF U A HATER AND U KNOW IT **** U"

stupid nike!!!...why dont they reLease them now right when kobes in a hot streak...nike i swear :smh:
smh.gif
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

It's the 19th, it's primarily a Footlocker launch and they're day is Thursday. The 29th is a Sunday.

^

Umm check your calendar Curly 03/29 is a thursday also.
"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

as per usual, thanks again curly. your inside info really is appreciated.

ignore these idiots. we're all here for the shoes. so let's just stick to that. most of the negative posts lately have been from people with no "info" whatsoever. so why shoot down the ones giving us something credible?

curly has always been one of the only zoom kobe insiders. so let's all stop hating and get back to appreciating those that take time to post.
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

To tell you the truth I'm only really feeling the black/maize colorway. I don't really like those diamond looking holes either. That's why I'm real skeptical about getting these.
nWo
new world order

Quote:
he's saying that they're releasing on april the 19th. mark that on your calendar and put a lid on it already... jeeze.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Are U MAD?

All I was pointing out was an error he made.

Stop trying to play MOD here and stop defending Curly.The guy can defend and speak for himself.

Tell me where anywhere in that post did I say anything negative or accuse Curly of being a "fake Kobe NIKE line insider" ?
"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

^I thought he meant April "29th is a sunday." Which would cancel out any speculation on the shoes dropping later than thursday, April 19th. Whatever.

By the way, my boss (Chick's Sporting Goods in West Co, CA) said he has seen the order form for the Kobes and I'm freakin excited to snag a couple pairs 20% off.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

Back
Top Bottom