The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

^
Thank you for providing the sketch.

I like it off the bat.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Um guys..That sketch is not an actual Nike sketch...Just a rendering done by a person, much like what is posted in the seanker art forum...That is just a fan rendering...not by a person who works for Nike...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

so many conflicting posts. baby matrix says its a prototype,and then there are ppl saying its nothing but some random person's sketch. which is it?
______
WE GROWN.

nike or random person's, that's a nice design IMO.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

It is a person's sketch, the dude that drew that use to go to my school, I won't say his name because I don't want to put him on blast, but that shoe is on Core77. It is not the real shoe ZK3 it is just a fan rendering, trust me. Don't get you hopes ups, anyway Eric Avar is doing the shoe so we know the shoe is going to be tight.

back to the Kobe II, does anyone know if any Big Kids (GS) are coming out besides the black/maize?
jmadidas or anyone else that knows, thanks

People really need to learn to read... there's probably several pages of people posting thinking that sketch is the ZK3 now.
Nike Talk killed Hip Hop.

Quote:
I got some stuff that should be coming in that nobody'll guess
:smile:
smile.gif

i just got something as well....may 26th i will post it......2011

very nice tho...kinda blurry...kobe hasnt seen them either. i dont believe harold miner has seen them either.

be patient guys...

will we have any quickstrike ZK II Ultimates ??
very disappointed about nike haven't release any all star colourway :smh:
smh.gif

^ Thats just flat out stupid...DK just gave us pictures of a Kobe 3 sample, and letting us know that more will come...
and your just going to go on a bash him??...wow...

Wow, I bashed him??? if i did im sorry. just a little sarcasm...you ok DK?

I for 1, was looking forward to his pic, just thought id mess with him a lil bit

Relax homie, you seem a lil uptight

Perfectly fine thank you...Or should I be uptight over this, like this is some big event that will bother me for days??....We shall all laugh at your jokes next time...My bad...

Back
Top Bottom