The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

^^ haha glad to be of service to u....lol...but really those strengths are no joke...just make sure u got the rite size

seeing the sheaths without the strap make me fiend for the LITES.....I hope Nike duz something sik with those sneakers....im patiently waiting..

and im stocking up on the ZK2 cuz i think my Kobe run is gona hafto take a temporary hault with the ZK3
smh.gif

Thanks JZ...you just pushed me over the edge...

for the last 3 hours, I've had them in my cart, out my cart...in and out....
felt like i was in A Clockwork Orange....

Now you say this, and i'm more convinced than ever, i should just cop and set aside for a later date...
once the laker colorways are worn out a lil.... =)

NT SERIOUSLY RUINED MY LIFE.
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Does the 30% off work on the Orcas or are they excluded? I like those a lot.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

I got the Orcas for $104.98 shipped....what a steal. (although I saw others get it for cheaper with their GC's, i just as well rather avoid all the hassle).....
add another pair of Kobes to the stack....SHOOOT!...he better not leave LA or else.

yea man its times like these that you hafto take advantage....ive got all the GR ZK1's and the blk/mze sheaths and never spent more than 90 bills

^^i'm far from that slick...the best i got was the AZK Blk / Purp for $44 shipped from outlets.

^ Ya that sucks, who thought they would take them off the list. But now i gotta order me a pair.
Team Yankees

^ me too. i would have ordered differently. i called to change my order but it was already being shipped so i placed a new order and talked the guy into giving me 1.99 shipping instead of 6.99

Does anyone think the ZKII's are better than the ZKI performance wise. I have the ZKI and they are pretty good but if the II's are better i'll cop sooner than later.

Thanks sdnick. They are better than the Is and I really enjoy hooping in my Is. Definately pick them up.
COOK # 45

Yep... finally played ball in my Strengths... they are much better than the ZK1s... good thing breaking it in only takes a short time... :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Back
Top Bottom