The OG Power Rangers.. Where are they now?

Damn alot of people stopped watching power rangers early. Im about to turn 23 and i think the last series i watched was Time Force, and maybe some of Wild Force

Time Force, Wild Force? The **** is going on they even in Angel Grove anymore?
the angel grove stuff ended in the space series. The Space series also ended the whole ongoing storyline from the start of mighty morphin'.

they killed off zordon and everything in that finale. :pimp: :lol:

the angel grove stuff ended in the space series. The Space series also ended the whole ongoing storyline from the start of mighty morphin'.

Gotcha. Yall got to understand the I stopped watching after the very first episode of Zeo. Remember back then there were no websites and spoilers of upcoming season. I watch the first season and when they lost their original morphin powers and that Zeo stuff started I dropped the remote in disgust and headed outside. My young mind just refused to process that bull ****. :smh:

Gotcha. Yall got to understand the I stopped watching after the very first episode of Zeo. Remember back then there were no websites and spoilers of upcoming season. I watch the first season and when they lost their original morphin powers and that Zeo stuff started I dropped the remote in disgust and headed outside. My young mind just refused to process that bull ****. :smh:

:lol: I hear ya. The breaking point for me was Tommy leaving like one episode into Turbo. I couldn't take it as a kid. Pretty much had to will myself out of habit to watch that Turbo series with that little boy blue ranger. :lol: :lol:

The yellow and pink space rangers though. :evil: Not quite Kimberly, but good substitutes.

Last edited:
:lol: I hear ya. The breaking point for me was Tommy leaving like one episode into Turbo. I couldn't take it as a kid. Pretty much had to will myself out of habit to watch that Turbo series with that little boy blue ranger. :lol: :lol:

The yellow and pink space rangers though. :evil: Not quite Kimberly, but good substitutes.

96 was tough year man. Rangers went Zeo, Pac Died, I entered puberty it was a tough time.

I learned it so hard to say goodbye that year |I

If they were getting ripped off like that during the TV production run I can only imagine how bad they got fleeced during the movie shoot.

nthat.gif

Fun fact: Mariska Hargitay (Law and Order SVU) also played Dulcea in the MMPR movie but her scenes were cut after the OG actress recovered from her surgery.

She fills out the costume more. Probably good for her that this version never hit the screen considering the lack of success for those involved with the series when they were done.

Last edited:
If they were getting ripped off like that during the TV production run I can only imagine how bad they got fleeced during the movie shoot.

nthat.gif

Fun fact: Mariska Hargitay (Law and Order SVU) also played Dulcea in the MMPR movie but her scenes were cut after the OG actress recovered from her surgery.

She fills out the costume more. Probably good for her that this version never hit the screen considering the lack of success for those involved with the series when they were done.
OG actress >>>>

Gotcha. Yall got to understand the I stopped watching after the very first episode of Zeo. Remember back then there were no websites and spoilers of upcoming season. I watch the first season and when they lost their original morphin powers and that Zeo stuff started I dropped the remote in disgust and headed outside. My young mind just refused to process that bull ****.
mean.gif
roll.gif

anyways good thread.  obv i dig it as ive been the white ranger the past four halloweens
laugh.gif

Here's the scene  
laugh.gif
... Jason got whooped on so scandalous, he fought with pride instead of leadership. Wasn't until the second fight did he win, and it was barely a win. From this scene on I KNEW Tommy was that dude ...Kimberly and Trini wanted to give it too him, actually Trini scoped him before Kimberly.

They did Jason wrong though... he taught them all how to fight too.

Fun fact: Yall ever wondered why Pink Ranger rocks a skirt but Yellow ranger doesnt? The Yellow Ranger was a dude in the original japanese version :lol:

I never understood why the movie in the TV show weren't connected. We go from Ivan Ooze to that clown Ninjor. I understand that the tv show relied on Japanese footage but they just pretended that the movie was in a totally different universe SMH

My dad tells me horror stories now of having to fight a buncha housemoms to get me my stuff

The lil things u dont realize as a kid

Same thing with my dad. He said getting the White Tigerzord and White Ranger sword was crazy hard to get. Had to make friends with the stockers at the different Toys r us and KB toys to find out days when stock was coming just hoping to get them for me. :smokin

I never understood why the movie in the TV show weren't connected. We go from Ivan Ooze to that clown Ninjor. I understand that the tv show relied on Japanese footage but they just pretended that the movie was in a totally different universe SMH
I mean, Angel Grove was a small SoCal town in the show and some fusion of New York and Seattle in the movie...that **** bothered me even as a kid.

Ninjor was a clown tho...I was always a fan of Lord Zedd until they started punking him out.

Lord Zedd was a beast before the marriage to Rita. As a kid I loved the putty fights especially those staring kim

There you go, from what I remember they did tie it in, right? Didn't Ivan lock up Rita and Zedd in the movie? They killed Zedd at the end. Who remember Masked Rider special appearance.

Dude theme music was WINNING ...seemed more regal than Power Rangers. 

Ivan locked up Rita and Zedd but in season 3 of the tv show they made up an entirely different story for how they got their ninja ranger powers. We go from Duelseia to Ninjor.

The Masked Rider collaboration episode was good. He put in work against the Rangers

My cousin had that sword and I used to plot how to steal it :smh:. Never went through with it though.

Back
Top Bottom