The old drake is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

general disapproves 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It's straight, production is weak though.

agreed. boi1da's drums are wack, and imo they coulda made parts of it hit a lil harder as well

this is comeback season drake to you all?

i gotta listen again but it sounds like the same "i'm still use to getting famous and all the attention but i love this life and wouldn't change it for the world *insert reference to a stripper or some girl i messed up with*" drake we've been hearing for awhile

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i gotta listen again but it sounds like the same "i'm still use to getting famous and all the attention but i love this life and wouldn't change it for the world *insert reference to a stripper or some girl i messed up with*" drake we've been hearing for awhile
not content-wise. but it had just been a while since i heard drake actually go in rapping on a track without all the punchline business

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

drake was my favorite before he became mainstream....
He was every ones favourite before he went 'mainstream', you ain't special
laugh.gif

It's nice, getting sick of these predictable Boi1da snare patterns though. That beat is extra generic. I
laugh.gif
'd when it just haaad to go and get or filtered and 40'd up for no reason whatsoever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif
roll.gif
 So on point. 

Not feeling this song at all. 

Back
Top Bottom