The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I didn't even want to spent money on R&C but these reviews got me second guessing now.

georgeballer24 georgeballer24 I still need to cop that game. If I can find it for the low it would be a plus.

I didn't even want to spent money on R&C but these reviews got me second guessing now.

@georgeballer24 I still need to cop that game. If I can find it for the low it would be a plus.
It's a really fun game dude! I got it for $40 shipped on eBay, it's not that low, but it's the cheapest I've seen so far. Just keep checking online and you're bound to find it cheaper.

It's a really fun game dude! I got it for $40 shipped on eBay, it's not that low, but it's the cheapest I've seen so far. Just keep checking online and you're bound to find it cheaper.

Amazon prime and Best Buy Gamers Club unlocked were cheaper at $32+ tax. If you have amazon prime you could have gotten release date delivery.Today is the last day to pre order on amazon.But the great thing about amazon is that it will stay at that price for 2 weeks after the game releases.

Last edited:
Who on here has signed up or tried a free trial of PS Now ?

Now I regret selling off my PS3 :rolleyes :smh:
i think everyone gets a free trial. It's okay. Not ideal. Games get delisted. Long term, recopping a PS3 is better.

The best online shooter I've played makes is debut June 12th.

Last edited:
Man I need to hurry up and finish Bully.Before Ratchet & Clank releases tomorrow.

This stupid mission had me stuck for awhile until I figured out the aiming control with the slingshot.I kept dying when I got to the spud cannon part:

Really enjoying the game. But the missions really kind of start to feel repetitive after Chapter 3. Just not enough variation or challenging missions in the main story line or side quests.

Last edited:
No really hyped up anymore for No Man's Sky.

I have a feeling it's going to be a let down like how The Order was.

Man I need to hurry up and finish Bully.Before Ratchet & Clank releases tomorrow.

This stupid mission had me stuck for awhile until I figured out the aiming control with the slingshot.I kept dying when I got to the spud cannon part:

Really enjoying the game. But the missions really kind of start to feel repetitive after Chapter 3. Just not enough variation or challenging missions in the main story line or side quests.

wait bully is on ps4?

:lol:

He is one of the harder bosses of the DLC, that's for sure.

There's one boss that's an absolute joke, IMO.

Like Witch of Hemwick type easy, :lol:

WoH and Rom are the easiest bosses in main game

just beat one reborn (also mad easy) and am in the nightmare frontier ... the games almost over right? i still need to go back to check out cainhurst and nightmare of mensis... BB's a damn masterwork

DSIII looks amazing... too bad i cant play it til thu. night/fri. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

I think NMS will review well.

Looks more polished before and it's looking more and more like a game that would suck you in.

Tempted to get Bully but really want a sequel.

Good luck trying to predict what R* is going to put out next :lol:

Rumors are there saying a Red Dead sequel is in the works by R* San Diego and that we might hear something at E3 this year.Which I honestly doubt will happen since R* has stopped showing up to E3 since after they were there way back in 2001 to promote GTA III and nobody was interested in them.

Other rumors are that a Bully sequel might also be in the works since Dan Houser mentioned in a interview a few years ago that it was a game series they wanted to revisit and maybe do a sequel for.

Last edited:

No really hyped up anymore for No Man's Sky.
I never understood the appeal from the jump. What do you do in that game? All I've seen is walking around and floating through space.
That's mostly what you do. The primary purpose of the game is exploration. There's dogfighting, trading, upgrading and learning alien languages but it's all made in mind with the goal of making people want to explore. It's my second most anticipated game of the year after FFXV and before Persona 5

Back
Top Bottom