The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man overwhelmed with E3 this yr. Didn't even know it started when it did, and now I don't even know where to start with the coverage :lol:

87XXO.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

I was really hoping for release dates for Days Gone and Detroit. Those games didn't get 2018 release windows confirmed :lol:

Once again Sony has no big 1st party games this holiday season unless GT Sport actually releases.

It's a strategy that's worked for them.
Let the big third party titles have the holidays

Yeah, why fight CoD and Destiny when they can release in Feb, March and April and clean house?

Well Yakuza 0 is out and the remake of the first one ( the first trailer I posted) is coming soon. If you wanted to give it a try, now would be the time

Any of these games dropping in 2017 aside from Marvel and Assassin's Creed? Anything on Red Dead yet?

:nerd:

any of the exclusives dropping this year? :frown:

Playstation has been recently skipping the holiday season due to Cod and other games pretty much dominating that time.

I'm ready for next Feb, March and April of next year because Early 2017 was crazy good for PS4

Any of these games dropping in 2017 aside from Marvel and Assassin's Creed? Anything on Red Dead yet?

Playstation has been recently skipping the holiday season due to Cod and other games pretty much dominating that time.

I'm ready for next Feb, March and April of next year because Early 2017 was crazy good for PS4

I care more about games being good than whether they are shown close to release.

That's just me though.

Man I keep going back and forth with this gold controller :lol:

I don't need it at all

But it's gold and only $40 :lol:

Injustice added a Red Hood only Multiverse Event for people to play as him if they haven't bought him yet if any of you guys were interested in him. Really like playing as him but I wish I could take him into practice mode and learn his moves. Might just buy him and then the season pass later

This.
This year has been :nthat: so far for PS4. Expect the same early next year. Nioh/Horizon/Persona all within a month of each other :smokin

Didn't watch the conference, only the trailers.

Noticed no release dates

asked if any were dropping this year cuz im dumb hyped & feel like i was missing something.

cant get a straight answer

what the heck :lol:

Im guessing the answer to my only question is no :rofl:

Last edited:

Noticed no release dates

asked if any were dropping this year cuz im dumb hyped & feel like i was missing something.

Multiple people have said, "big third parties for holiday's, major releases early next year"

Buuut we do got the FF12 and Crash remakes coming pretty soon and Uncharted Lost Legacy this summer, Yakuza Kiwami, Knack 2, Ni No Kuni all this year as well. That's off the top of my head, not sure what/if else.

Noticed no release dates

Multiple people have said, "big third parties for holiday's, major releases early next year"

Buuut we do got the FF12 and Crash remakes coming pretty soon and Uncharted Lost Legacy this summer, Yakuza Kiwami, Knack 2, Ni No Kuni all this year as well. That's off the top of my head, not sure what/if else.

You and one other person made it is seem like it was a no.

Multiple other people said the year has been good enough already.

now you're saying there will be more exclusives this year

:rofl: now im just more confused.

over complicating my very simple question :lol:

Noticed no release dates

[emoji]128302[/emoji][emoji]128302[/emoji][emoji]128302[/emoji][emoji]128302[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom