The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man I keep going back and forth with this gold controller
laugh.gif

I don't need it at all

But it's gold and only $40
laugh.gif
This is my exact reasoning lol.

Didn't watch the conference, only the trailers.

Noticed no release dates

asked if any were dropping this year cuz im dumb hyped & feel like i was missing something.

cant get a straight answer

what the heck :lol:

Im guessing the answer to my only question is no :rofl:

Multiple people have said, "big third parties for holiday's, major releases early next year"

Buuut we do got the FF12 and Crash remakes coming pretty soon and Uncharted Lost Legacy this summer, Yakuza Kiwami, Knack 2, Ni No Kuni all this year as well. That's off the top of my head, not sure what/if else.

You and one other person made it is seem like it was a no.

Multiple other people said the year has been good enough already.

now you're saying there will be more exclusives this year

:rofl: now im just more confused.

over complicating my very simple question :lol:

The games shown during the Sony Presser were slated for 2018 or later.

Noticed no release dates

asked if any were dropping this year cuz im dumb hyped & feel like i was missing something.

Multiple people have said, "big third parties for holiday's, major releases early next year"

Buuut we do got the FF12 and Crash remakes coming pretty soon and Uncharted Lost Legacy this summer, Yakuza Kiwami, Knack 2, Ni No Kuni all this year as well. That's off the top of my head, not sure what/if else.

What is so confusing? I literally clarified what is coming this year and said everything else is next year. You guys from video game TAN try way too hard sometimes in here :lol:

Noticed no release dates

The games shown during the Sony Presser were slated for 2018 or later.

Good looking out fam :pimp:

Noticed no release dates

[COLOR=#red]You and one other person made it is seem like it was a no.

now you're saying there will be more exclusives this year[/COLOR]

What is so confusing? I literally clarified what is coming this year and said everything else is next year. You guys from video game TAN try way too hard sometimes in here :lol:

Thats why...

I post in here at least once a week bruh. idk what video game TAN is :lol: :nerd:

I would ask you to put me on but you'd probably give me the run around to a very direct question.

Last edited:
djyoung08 djyoung08 so far I think these are the dates for all the stuff coming exclusively to PS4 this year as far as I know

Crash Remaster - June 30th
Final Fantasy 12 Remaster - July 11th
Lawbreakers - August 8th
Matterfall - August 15th
Uncharted Lost Legacy - August 22nd
Yakuza Kiwami - August 29th
Knack 2 - September 5th
Ni No Kuni 2 - November 10th

Last edited:
I copped Destiny Collection on anticipation of D2. @empirestrikesfirst, stay lurkin stay lurkin show me the light :nerd:

I also copped:

-TW3 expansion pass
-Final Fantasy XII HD
-Uncharted Lost Legacy

I would've copped NNK2 but Sony hasn't put it on the store yet.

I care more about games being good than whether they are shown close to release.

That's just me though.

You must be a lawyer bro. This response is hilarious when the man legit just wanted info on games.
I know you'll be back for Uncharted Lost Legacy bro [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Def copped and I'll get Crash for my girl
I had to pass on Crash bro. I'm not sure if I legit enjoyed Crash or if I just played it cause it's what we I had as a kid. As a youngin' we had to replay the same games over and over until Moms finally caved and got something new for us :lol:

I'm really curious to see when it releases. They didn't even put 2018 for that one :lol:

I care more about games being good than whether they are shown close to release.

That's just me though.

You must be a lawyer bro. This response is hilarious when the man legit just wanted info on games.
I know you'll be back for Uncharted Lost Legacy bro [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Def copped and I'll get Crash for my girl
I had to pass on Crash bro. I'm not sure if I legit enjoyed Crash or if I just played it cause it's what we I had as a kid. As a youngin' we had to replay the same games over and over until Moms finally caved and got something new for us :lol:

Lol it's a cool platformer, easy trophies probably

Can't believe they're remaking SoTC.

One of the greatest games of all time, can't wait.

djyoung08 djyoung08 so far I think these are the dates for all the stuff coming exclusively to PS4 this year as far as I know

Crash Remaster - June 30th
Final Fantasy 12 Remaster - July 11th
Lawbreakers - August 8th
Matterfall - August 15th
Uncharted Lost Legacy - August 22nd
Yakuza Kiwami - August 29th
Knack 2 - September 5th
Ni No Kuni 2 - November 10th

YOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom