but just the point of having to do it
over a console
is ridiculous
priorities
especially when i see a lot of folks trippin
on getting that extra 300 in unemployment
or not receiving their og stimulus
but like u said to each their own

I see what you’re saying. But at the end of the day, spending upwards of $300 to $600 on either of these consoles (or even $900 to $1100 if someone chooses to buy both) during a year as tumultuous as this one has been can be seen as equally ridiculous. Priorities only become an issue if making that decision hurts you somewhere else

I see what you’re saying. But at the end of the day, spending upwards of $300 to $600 on either of these consoles (or even $900 to $1100 if someone chooses to buy both) during a year as tumultuous as this one has been can be seen as equally ridiculous. Priorities only become an issue if making that decision hurts you somewhere else
not ridiculous if financially u havent been effected

not ridiculous if financially u havent been effected

Definitely. I've been saving 500+ per month easily. No longer paying for lunch daily or metro/parking in DC. Still getting normal pay too.

Money has been better than ever. Planning to get both consoles at launch week.

Sony is confident in PS5 but not THAT confident to overprice MS. Let's chill on that. Sony is NOT going to price a PS5 over 500 or 600, they will be doing what MS did last gen.

I think what is tricky will be the non-BR drive version, I don't think Sony was ready for $299, and I believe MS is only doing that price just to get in the homes. They're willing to eat a ton of cash on the S for a long time just to put Sony in an awkard place. Curious to see how Sony answers back with there non-BR drive version.

Sony is confident in PS5 but not THAT confident to overprice MS. Let's chill on that. Sony is NOT going to price a PS5 over 500 or 600, they will be doing what MS did last gen.

I think what is tricky will be the non-BR drive version, I don't think Sony was ready for $299, and I believe MS is only doing that price just to get in the homes. They're willing to eat a ton of cash on the S for a long time just to put Sony in an awkard place. Curious to see how Sony answers back with there non-BR drive version.
yeah i hope them lames are in an awkward place
price the disc version at 399

Y'all wylin' if y'all think Sony releasing the disc SKU for $399 :lol:

I'd love to be wrong though. $400 for digital, $500 for disc. Maybe $349 for digital since Sony will probably make more money off of it in the long run.

Sony also not releasing at $600 again especially since the more "powerful" console is only $500. MS would have a field day with that marketing :lol:

Y'all wylin' if y'all think Sony releasing the disc SKU for $399 :lol:

I'd love to be wrong though. $400 for digital, $500 for disc. Maybe $349 for digital since Sony will probably make more money off of it in the long run.

Sony also not releasing at $600 again especially since the more "powerful" console is only $500. MS would have a field day with that marketing :lol:
why pay the same price
for the inferior system
only logical way they win this
is with that 399 price point
specially since its best games
will be ps4 games for the first 2 years

why pay the same price
for the inferior system
only logical way they win this
is with that 399 price point
specially since its best games
will be ps4 games for the first 2 years
Because they would like to receive profit sooner than later? Idk man :lol:

They're the market leader so they have some wiggle room, I think. MS can afford to mess around with pricing a little more. They're already taking a loss on both Series S and X. I don't think Sony can afford to go lower than them. But hey if they do, I'll be just as happy as anybody else :smokin

Back
Top Bottom