The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone preorder the PS5 version of Mamba Forever Edition? How do I download the next gen copy onto my PS5? Keeps saying it’s “unavailable”.

Let’s me download the regular 2k21 but want to make sure I’m not missing anything.

maybe it’s just me but damn I would cave tf in if i was finishing up work and that was just staring at me :lol:

Honestly at this point I'm just happy to have it all here after hunting it all down for the last month and a half, and making everything was for retail.

Now I can just kind of exhale. No more worrying about pre-order cancellations or shipping or delivery.

When I set it up I want to be able to enjoy it without worrying about ANNNYYYYTHHHHINNGGGG else all weekend :smokin

1605242803182.gif

Sony was chilling in its corporate office today on release day anticipating all those fools who rushed out to pay full price for the first-run Playstation 5 consoles full of glitches and bugs like...

🤡 = :emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

Birdman.gif

As I was downloading update files for Demons Souls while playing Astro Bot, my system had a crash. It looked like the inputs in the game stuck, which had Astro endlessly running north. It actually took a hard reboot to restart (held the power button for like 10+ seconds), and in the end the Demons Souls update that had downloaded (99%) ended up being corrupt and had to redownload.

Overall still a dope system though, the Dual Sense is the truth. No Atmos support or Dolby Vision seems lackluster imo. Still have yet to dive into Demons Souls just yet but will definitely be getting the plat for it so no rush.

Reactions: MVP
I just had my system freeze while trying to log into activision acct at midnight. Had to hard reset. When it came back up i had an update for the game i was trying to play (COD) so that could be a factor, not sure

i got death stranding at target today and it wont install. It stops at 39% every time and says theres an issue. Any ideas?

Yeah my brother showed me that.

With VAT that's $1,791.99 for a PS5. :lol: :smh:

Unless I hit up the States and bring it in myself sometime next year I'm gonna pay a grip when I finally get my PS5 due to customs.

The few retailers we have over here that will carry the PS5 are gonna wild out just like them fools you posted.

That's another reason I don't mind waiting to get my PS5.

Anyone preorder the PS5 version of Mamba Forever Edition? How do I download the next gen copy onto my PS5? Keeps saying it’s “unavailable”.

Let’s me download the regular 2k21 but want to make sure I’m not missing anything.
Click on the ps4 version then to the right and you'll see the next gen version

I've had mine on for a couple hours, downloading SM Remastered, played some Astro Boy, went through 2% of Miles so far and it hasn't gotten really hot. The bottom were you put the stand vertically is the warmest. Horizontal is the way to go imo. Knock on wood mine haven't had any problems yet.

Back
Top Bottom