The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My day one PS4 HDD bricked on rest mode a 1 year and a half later. Tried to rebuild the database after a power outage and never got passed the error.

Tried loading the system update on a flash drive like the support site suggested but still had the error. Did some research online and found out I wasn't the only one. Nobody had the solution at the time.

Sony wanted to charge me $150 for them to replace it with a refurbished system.

Weeks later I tried another HDD finally solve the issue.

After that incident with rest mode never again

My cousin has a very similar problem right now with his ps4. He leaves it in rest mode all the time, it just stopped booting recently. Did you just swap hard drives and reinstall the firmware?

Reactions: g14
^Yes.

My system was stuck on the PS logo

Need to download the update on a flash drive and load it on the PS4 after replacing the HDD

My system hasn't had any issues since

Last edited:
Kind of ashamed how long I’ve been playing this damn system but **** it , haven’t really had any days off since covid so II guess I deserve it

played Some of Astro, good amount of Miles and a whole lot of 2k.

have COD downloaded but I’m done for the night ...... off until Monday so I’ll be doing it all over again tomorrow😂

Kind of ashamed how long I’ve been playing this damn system but **** it , haven’t really had any days off since covid so II guess I deserve it

played Some of Astro, good amount of Miles and a whole lot of 2k.

have COD downloaded but I’m done for the night ...... off until Monday so I’ll be doing it all over again tomorrow😂

how is 2k?

Man sometimes you just gotta say keep that **** then. Ain’t no way I’m getting manhandled like that to pay an extra 70 for something I don’t want

This. People always act like “You made me purchase.” 1st World Problems.

That’s just sad. Video game consoles shouldn’t be a reselling game like sneakers

Unfortunately, the world is all about money. Whenever hustlers find an interest/niche for others, they milk it, perverse it, and turn it into a “hustle.” Even the game companies have done that with games.

Be careful out there fellas.
20201112_171610.jpg

Nothing funny about this. Imagine going to work just trying to get through the craze and end up with a gun in your face. And it was probably a woman too who they held up smh.

Now if they ran up on ole boy in Wisconsin who was Flexin with the “F yo Feelings,” I’d have no problem. Everybody knows you can’t flex like that and be disrespectful with it. That’s just stupidity 101 and that’s why his address got outed.

Just left work at Target and it’s funny seeing people camp like the store is actually letting you buy it to walk out with :lol: the store has em, just has to be a preorder or a lucky hit on those restocks

Story went like this.....

ive been working from home since March-

so I always get delivery around 1:00pm.
Not yesterday , as I was walking upstairs I hear a truck stop in front of my house and it was my ps5 ! Came in @ 9:01am a healthy 15 pounds .

FEDEX guy Deff knew what it was lol-

I played during lunch on my 4K movie projector 100in media Center.

Overall A+
Have 3 games for it already.

9409AC43-440F-4C6A-844E-F269B607D229.jpeg
1FDBDF11-F2DD-42DD-8C36-A42248A0FD55.jpeg
94B37ECA-CD81-40CB-8FC2-E10E05659DB7.jpeg
1BE6F544-A824-464E-9C6E-9D94C3EE0D13.jpeg

Last edited:
Is it recommended that I don’t plug in my external hard drive to the PlayStation 5 yet? I have all of my PlayStation 4 games on it and didn’t want to download them again.

Back
Top Bottom