The "OMG He/She is in this movie?!?!?" Thread

austin_powers_will_ferrell.jpg

Will Ferell in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me as Mustafa. I didn't realize it was him until years after originally seeing the movie.

austin_powers_will_ferrell.jpg

Will Ferell in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me as Mustafa. I didn't realize it was him until years after originally seeing the movie.

I forgot about this one. Ralphie from a Christmas Story.....

031223_christmasstory_hmed_11a.grid-6x2.jpg

...was also in The Break Up with Vince Vaugh and Jennifer Aniston.

breakup1.jpg

I forgot about this one. Ralphie from a Christmas Story.....

031223_christmasstory_hmed_11a.grid-6x2.jpg

...was also in The Break Up with Vince Vaugh and Jennifer Aniston.

breakup1.jpg

idk if this was mentioned, but Terry Crews was one of the Blood gang members in Training Day. he only had like 2-3 scenes, all he did was stand there in a wifebeater and give menacing looks
laugh.gif

idk if this was mentioned, but Terry Crews was one of the Blood gang members in Training Day. he only had like 2-3 scenes, all he did was stand there in a wifebeater and give menacing looks
laugh.gif

Gary Oldman is definitely one of most versatile actors in this age. I've enjoyed most of the movies he's been in.

Gary Oldman is definitely one of most versatile actors in this age. I've enjoyed most of the movies he's been in.

Lady Gaga was on boiling point in 05

Picture+10.png

And I agree some of these were pretty obvious, but I'm not calling anyone stupid
roll.gif

Lady Gaga was on boiling point in 05

Picture+10.png

And I agree some of these were pretty obvious, but I'm not calling anyone stupid
roll.gif

eek.gif
at Gary Oldman in Dracula, idc what anybody says that one was not easy to figure out. if you've seen it they really made him up in the film.

and John McCain had a short cameo in Wedding Crashers. i didn't actually know who he was for another couple years after i first saw the movie.

eek.gif
at Gary Oldman in Dracula, idc what anybody says that one was not easy to figure out. if you've seen it they really made him up in the film.

and John McCain had a short cameo in Wedding Crashers. i didn't actually know who he was for another couple years after i first saw the movie.

Back
Top Bottom