The "OMG He/She is in this movie?!?!?" Thread

Gianna Michaels in Piranha
eek.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

For those moments when you're watching a movie for the first, second, third, etc time... and you go "HOLY $#@! that's the guy from ______"

As for me today, watching Rush Hour 2 again, I realized...

rush_hour_2_3.jpg

is Jeremy Piven, or Ari Gold
laugh.gif
Totally mind blown.

Anyone else had moments like this?

eek.gif
........So tonight I was watching Black hawk down on Netflix with the girlfriend, mother and bro in law. Then we decided to watch Rush hour 2 also
pimp.gif
.......then this scene came up and i was like..."thats the pilot from the chopper that got shot down
laugh.gif
.  My girl was like..nahh thats not him, So i proceeded to play BHD and search the scene...everybody was laughing cause of the difference in the roles he was playing
roll.gif

"dont ask, dont tell "?

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

For those moments when you're watching a movie for the first, second, third, etc time... and you go "HOLY $#@! that's the guy from ______"

As for me today, watching Rush Hour 2 again, I realized...

rush_hour_2_3.jpg

is Jeremy Piven, or Ari Gold
laugh.gif
Totally mind blown.

Anyone else had moments like this?

eek.gif
........So tonight I was watching Black hawk down on Netflix with the girlfriend, mother and bro in law. Then we decided to watch Rush hour 2 also
pimp.gif
.......then this scene came up and i was like..."thats the pilot from the chopper that got shot down
laugh.gif
.  My girl was like..nahh thats not him, So i proceeded to play BHD and search the scene...everybody was laughing cause of the difference in the roles he was playing
roll.gif

"dont ask, dont tell "?

Originally Posted by DT43

i was watching Jerry Maguire yesterday and just noticed that Aries Spears played Rod Tidwell's brother. guess i didnt know who we was the first time i saw the movie.

This is off topic but who's that quote by in your sig? Kobe actually got a 1080 on his SAT. 

i was watching Jerry Maguire yesterday and just noticed that Aries Spears played Rod Tidwell's brother. guess i didnt know who we was the first time i saw the movie.

This is off topic but who's that quote by in your sig? Kobe actually got a 1080 on his SAT. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I think it was shaq

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I think it was shaq

Don Cheadle in Rush Hour 2

John Cusack in Sixteen Candles

Will Ferrell in Starsky & Hutch

Salma Hayek in Traffic

Don Cheadle in Rush Hour 2

John Cusack in Sixteen Candles

Will Ferrell in Starsky & Hutch

Salma Hayek in Traffic

Back
Top Bottom