Found pictures:

e92992cb596d96d5057eb490c4698a67.jpg

gary_oldman7.jpg

I was
eek.gif
when i found out he was Xerxes

300_persia_0313.jpg

laugh.gif
I don't see what you're doing there, but Paulo from LOST was xerxes, so still a connection.
Nikki_Paulo_Lost.JPG
Damn almost had me. I really thought the mayor from dark knight played xerxes. The facial features are there and it was really believable. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

not a movie, but this is when I fell in love with this chick
That's Carla Gugino.  She was also in Saved by the Bell. Her best work was in Sin City.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

not a movie, but this is when I fell in love with this chick
That's Carla Gugino.  She was also in Saved by the Bell. Her best work was in Sin City.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

tron-cillian-murphy.jpg

Cillian Murphy in Tron: Legacy as Ed Dillinger, Jr.  This was an uncredited role, and if you missed the 2 minutes he was in the film, you'd never know he was there.  MIND = BLOWN
Isnt that the dude who played scarecrow in The Dark Knight?  And my friends little sister was flipping through the channels and Stuart Little was on and his Dad was Hugh Laurie aka HOUSE!!!

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

tron-cillian-murphy.jpg

Cillian Murphy in Tron: Legacy as Ed Dillinger, Jr.  This was an uncredited role, and if you missed the 2 minutes he was in the film, you'd never know he was there.  MIND = BLOWN
Isnt that the dude who played scarecrow in The Dark Knight?  And my friends little sister was flipping through the channels and Stuart Little was on and his Dad was Hugh Laurie aka HOUSE!!!

Originally Posted by Mike493961

bradley cooper from the hangover was also in wedding crashers
Just watched that on TNT. I was like dam that dudes voice sounds familiar but couldnt remember who it was. Then it just hit me. Looks totally different with the short hair.

Originally Posted by Mike493961

bradley cooper from the hangover was also in wedding crashers
Just watched that on TNT. I was like dam that dudes voice sounds familiar but couldnt remember who it was. Then it just hit me. Looks totally different with the short hair.

Back
Top Bottom