The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Damien winning makes me think Denzel has a better chance now.

Hollywood prolly blackballed Mel from winning these things after those drunken anti-Semitic comments
A real blackmailing would've been not nominating him at all.

Hollywood has forgiven Mel. Hacksaw Ridge simply wasn't that good in comparison.

Last edited:
1. How do I know you're a guy

2. If you are a guy, roughly 5% of men are gay (source). Why should I label you as hetero when there is a 5% chance I'm wrong. I didn't mean to slight you.... you're the one who took it as one.
5% really? Stop

I wish matthew mcconaugheywould win another oscar so I can again hear him say his hero in life is his future self :lol:

I didn't really like Andrew Garfield in Hacksaw Ridge too much, son had this super soft southern drawl that just reminded me of Herbert the pervert from Family Guy.

Appreciate those cliffs. I dig the actors in LA La Land but don't have the slightest interest in musicals

Last edited:
I wish matthew mcconaugheywould win another oscar so I can again hear him say his hero in life is his future self
laugh.gif
One of the best Oscar speeches, imo

YAS! That man worked that damn role! His portrayal of pain and hopelessness was genuine man....great win Casey

Didn't really enjoy Manchester by the Sea. Don't get me wrong the acting was done well but the film itself was boring to me.

Casey lied when he said he met Denzel for the first time :lol: They met at the SAG awards :lol:

A deserving win though.

Back
Top Bottom