The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Did Will really hit Chris?

They deadass edited out a chunk of that but showed a piece of Will clearly saying "Keep my wife's name out your ****ing mouth"

The damn show malfunctioned (5 second delay didn't help them) so I can't tell if that was real or not :lol: Plus Chris was all discombobulated after.

Hold up. Was that real or fake :lol:
A2C83646-6245-4F73-A1AC-2188646A9D03.jpeg

we were waiting for will to snap and there it was
The thing about it is he walked away calm. Laughed about it after.

Laughed when Puff mentioned it.

For a while there I really thought nobody was gonna mention that for the rest of the night.

That is so strange. Gotta be more to this. Some prior beef with Chris and Will or Chris and Jada.

I legit can't tell if that was scripted or not.

Will laughing his *** off after Puff joked about it makes me think it's scripted, but watching the replay, it looked real. Some good acting from both if it was real.

got to be real with diddy saying they gon hash it out later

i think wills not trying to hold off the laugh, more like trying to be as chill, looks like dude was fumin at the mouth when he said “keep my wifes name out of your f’n mouth”

i mean if it was fake then i dont think will woulda kept talking or that they would have censored it all

This ***** Will really smacked him

The whole time I'm thinking like that was a beautifully timed and rehearsed fake hit.

This is the strangest thing. Chris didn't even make an entanglement joke. He went for some low hanging G.I. Jane joke.

Back
Top Bottom