The pair that started my obssesion !

NiketalkWhat was the pair of kicks that started your love/obssesion for shoes, and what was the story behind them.When I was in 9th grade the penny foamposites came out, penny has been my fav. Player since I started palying basketball but my parents couldn't afford to buy me his kicks so I got all my shoes from payless. Well one summer I visited my grandparents in san diego and they took me school sopping we went to big 5 looking for shoes and that's when I saw them, royal blue with the waves and the one cent logo, it was love at first sight. one problem they didn't have a 10.5 so my loving grandparents took me to every mall in the san diego area looking for them, thank you athletes foot in the plaza bonita mall... r.i.p they had a size 10 and the rest is history. Og foam colorway remains the greatest shoe in my book and I won't even wear that shoe in another color. So niketalk share your stories...

NiketalkWhat was the pair of kicks that started your love/obssesion for shoes, and what was the story behind them.When I was in 9th grade the penny foamposites came out, penny has been my fav. Player since I started palying basketball but my parents couldn't afford to buy me his kicks so I got all my shoes from payless. Well one summer I visited my grandparents in san diego and they took me school sopping we went to big 5 looking for shoes and that's when I saw them, royal blue with the waves and the one cent logo, it was love at first sight. one problem they didn't have a 10.5 so my loving grandparents took me to every mall in the san diego area looking for them, thank you athletes foot in the plaza bonita mall... r.i.p they had a size 10 and the rest is history. Og foam colorway remains the greatest shoe in my book and I won't even wear that shoe in another color. So niketalk share your stories...

Air Jordan V...

I Was In 8th Grade, Dude Had Them On... Instantly Caught My Attention
eek.gif
... Love At 1st Sight...

Air Jordan V...

I Was In 8th Grade, Dude Had Them On... Instantly Caught My Attention
eek.gif
... Love At 1st Sight...

my first ever pair of j's was the aqua 8's in kindergarden
but my obsession didnt really start till the flints came out when i was in 5th grade
i didnt get em but always wanted them.
then i had a couple of 14s and couple of dope nikes
then i started really collecting when i copped the playoff 8s a couple years back
i was makin enough money to buy what i want and its been that way ever since... the end.

my first ever pair of j's was the aqua 8's in kindergarden
but my obsession didnt really start till the flints came out when i was in 5th grade
i didnt get em but always wanted them.
then i had a couple of 14s and couple of dope nikes
then i started really collecting when i copped the playoff 8s a couple years back
i was makin enough money to buy what i want and its been that way ever since... the end.

First the Jordan IV when I was in elementary school got me interested in kicks, but then...

The Penny foamposite One absolutely blew my mind when I first saw them years ago! 

Nothing looked like them or felt like them at the time. But the $120+  price back then made me very 
frown.gif

First the Jordan IV when I was in elementary school got me interested in kicks, but then...

The Penny foamposite One absolutely blew my mind when I first saw them years ago! 

Nothing looked like them or felt like them at the time. But the $120+  price back then made me very 
frown.gif

dam i would say a pair of all white air force 1's.. the way they made me feel, you could smell how fresh they were while doing school work, in the sun, it was amazing... even customs af1 were big.... but the pair that really did it for me, the pair that i babied and really took care of, and still do to this day was the black and carolina blue 12's that came out online.. after that i took pride in my kicks and really started going hard

dam i would say a pair of all white air force 1's.. the way they made me feel, you could smell how fresh they were while doing school work, in the sun, it was amazing... even customs af1 were big.... but the pair that really did it for me, the pair that i babied and really took care of, and still do to this day was the black and carolina blue 12's that came out online.. after that i took pride in my kicks and really started going hard

I can't really narrow it down to a single pair. I've loved shoes as long as I could remember.

I can't really narrow it down to a single pair. I've loved shoes as long as I could remember.

White/Red/Black AJ IV's......my first pair as a kid I got all the colorways that dropped that year.

Still one of my favorites despite the quality issues!

Back
Top Bottom