The Pendleton Thread

Pendleton Woolen Mills is an American textile manufacturing company based in Portland, Oregon, United States. It is known for its blankets and woolen clothing. Founded in 1863 and reopened in 1909.

I am creating this thread because there have been several Nike collabs lately (AF1, Air Max, Air Jordan 8, ACG), there is a new collection of N7 blankets. They are known for their Native American prints and designs on many of their products.

72723_8946.jpg

Wiki

Official Site

Anyway else have any pieces? I just purchased 2 different coats that should both arrive around the 14th...

Brownsville

55448_6622.jpg

Currently 20% off @ Daddies

Chief Star Jacket

55497_9991_ALT1.jpg

Currently 30% off @ Urban Outfitters

The Horizon Cross jacket is also on sale

55499_6621.jpg

Post deals and pics of your collections, and talk about Pendleton and Pendleton related stuff...!

Not to forget about the hand full of ladies that post here... Shepler's is also having a sale that includes Pendleton. Mens selection is pretty lame, IMO, but if my girl liked this style I'd cop this for her.

Those black Pendleton Blazers that came out 9 or 10 years ago were fire.

I think they even ended up going on sale at UO..but of course I bought them earlier at full price :lol::smh:

It’s ok, he’ll like your post when he has time and make your day. Keep tagging.
lol, thanks for the assurance.

But anyway, my wife has a throw blanket that she loves. Only thing is, we live in a climate where the winter's are still in the 60s and it doesn't drop lower than 50ish.

Convince me this ain't appropriation of the Native peoples.
I mean, the guy who helped launch Pendleton was infiltrating the local tribes for their ideas. And now Nike sweatshops are slapping these sacred designs on their shoes. The pic of the Manhattan socialite model has me all in my feels. Is this is a sick joke or am I just out of touch? 😕

Ehh, they're donating money to local tribes for college for some of these items. If these were only sold to Native Americans then they would have gone out of business decades ago and hardly anyone would even know about these styles or what they represent.

Ehh, they're donating money to local tribes for college for some of these items. If these were only sold to Native Americans then they would have gone out of business decades ago and hardly anyone would even know about these styles or what they represent.

I may be wrong but I think he's getting at that he feels they're exploiting native american culture, not that their product should only be sold to Native Americans.

Yikes I did not know that back story of Pendleton. Maybe makes me feel better I missed out on those N7 Soc Mocs. That is a bit unsettling as I recently started to get into Southwest 'inspired' prints.

Last edited:
Yikes I did not know that back story of Pendleton. Maybe makes me feel better I missed out on those N7 Soc Mocs. That is a bit unsettling as I recently started to get into Southwest 'inspired' prints.

Be thankful you missed out on the soc mocs. They sold the shoe in women’s sizes but sent everyone men’s sizes instead. They said it was a system error. Was aggravated when I opened my box and saw a men’s 9 instead of women’s 9.

Back
Top Bottom