The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

"PSU Radio reporting rumor that senior players will refuse to play Saturday in protest of Paterno's firing"
roll.gif
roll.gif

They should protest using the showers that a child was molested in.

*$***@% disgusting...Joe had to go, he HAD to.

Students upset out there are *$***@% morons...

8 kids were molested....to take a page from LeBron "not 1...not 2....not 3...not 4...not 5...not 6...not 7..."

8 *$***@% Innocent Children....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

ESPN's "coverage" of this *%+* is %$%%@!$ abysmal. I'm done.
^

Every news agency that's televising this %%#$@#$% should be ashamed of themselves. Stop giving these +!% clowns attention. If they want to destroy the campus, let them.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Got one brave student talking now.
the second kid interviewed right after him is more indicative of the mentality that seems to exist there unfortunately

morons like him are the future of this nation while level-headed student like the first guy will tend to get overlooked out in the real world

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by epox12

I am so glad I decided not to go to Penn State four years ago.
Glad you feel vindicated by something that's completely out of your control. What a dumb line of reasoning.
I am glad I did not go to Penn State (I was accepted into the school) because I do not want to be associated with a student body that values football above everything else. I am not a fan of Colin Cowherd but he said something the other day that makes a whole lot of sense "Like sports, LOVE LIFE". It's obviously the other way around at Penn State. I should have gone into more detail for people like you who troll through message boards looking for opportunities to make themselves feel intellectually superior to others. Hope that clarifies things for you. Next time quote my entire statement not just the part you can take out of context.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Yeah, ESPN's coverage is lame.
Just curious, whats so bad about it?

Just the way the coverage is now focused on the rioting more than anything. Who cares if they riot? Or if rocks are being thrown at police. Or asking if the students seemed like they have been drinking.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I will not walk away. I will continue to defend this school for as long as someone challenges the morality of the student body and its teachers. I will make it known that the work (or lack therof) of 5 monsters DOES NOT represent a university that I am so damn proud of. I will stand up for what I believe is right, something 5 cowardly men in positions of power failed to do. 
It's clear that the majority of the school feels paterno should stay inspite of the monster he & his cohorts covered for & fostered. I just can't put into words how horrific & sad it is to see these kids riot in support of paterno.

There's also some more details coming out of the original 8 & the new victims that have come forward. I hope the school does the right thing and aims a good portion of thier charitable endevours in helping the victims find peace.

I'll say this again if I were a student or alumni, there is nothing to defend here...Nothing...

Back
Top Bottom