The Perfect Girl Vol. Theory

Ok so before you start I want to let you know that I am simply putting this here before I put it on my blog. I dont plan on doing any shameless plugs or anything just wanted to get your opinions of it. I know there are probably som grammar mistakes and it could be a little bit much for some or my girl friends who are going to read it but whatever its pretty funny to me. Check it out, comment, criticize.. Im interested in your opinions

Ok so before I write thispost I think I have to explain what brought me to write this post. It allstarts with me starting blog. I started this blog simply to showcase my cool%## pictures and facebook just wasnt the right place (people who do that arejust annoying). Then I realized on a blog everyone has a lot of cool %##pictures and I am just one in a million. This didn’t sit right with me so Istopped posting regularly. One of my friends always said to me “if your goingto do something go 100

Ok so before you start I want to let you know that I am simply putting this here before I put it on my blog. I dont plan on doing any shameless plugs or anything just wanted to get your opinions of it. I know there are probably som grammar mistakes and it could be a little bit much for some or my girl friends who are going to read it but whatever its pretty funny to me. Check it out, comment, criticize.. Im interested in your opinions

Ok so before I write thispost I think I have to explain what brought me to write this post. It allstarts with me starting blog. I started this blog simply to showcase my cool%## pictures and facebook just wasnt the right place (people who do that arejust annoying). Then I realized on a blog everyone has a lot of cool %##pictures and I am just one in a million. This didn’t sit right with me so Istopped posting regularly. One of my friends always said to me “if your goingto do something go 100

fonzie_thumbs_down.jpg

I doubt NTers will read all of that. lol And I'm sure everyone is restarting their computers because pics are not showing.

I doubt NTers will read all of that. lol And I'm sure everyone is restarting their computers because pics are not showing.

Back
Top Bottom