The Perfect Pushup?

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by HyphySole

And how has the iron gym worked for you guys?
works great
pimp.gif
yea, but did you lose weight, or actually build any muscle

its works your chest if you do alot of reps, but dont expect to get ripped like the dudes on the commercials off the perfect pushup alone and it doesnt makeyou lose fat

Friend has the iron gym, he hits em everyday when he wakes up, I've seen results. He went from lightly defined to chiseled. I'm talkin like only 6 setswith different hand positions for each set and about 8-12 reps each set. He's only used it for like 2 or 3 months too.

My pops owns the perfect pushup, he said he does 100 every morning and he can do about 50 straight. I can't lie although my dad used to be in pristineshape like 15 years ago when he just got out the military now that he's 45 he's gotten flabby but after about 3 months of the perfect pushup he'ssolid now. He's even got a baseball sized bicep just from perfect pushup.

He just copped the perfect pullup recently and I tried it out and it after about 5-10 reps you can feel a burn and pump I was impressed

i've got both the iron gym and perfect pushup, i was on them hardbody for the first few months, then i got lazy. Of course you've got to eat right toget the best results, eating healthy also gives you energy... oreos FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Friend has the iron gym, he hits em everyday when he wakes up, I've seen results. He went from lightly defined to chiseled. I'm talkin like only 6 sets with different hand positions for each set and about 8-12 reps each set. He's only used it for like 2 or 3 months too.

My pops owns the perfect pushup, he said he does 100 every morning and he can do about 50 straight. I can't lie although my dad used to be in pristine shape like 15 years ago when he just got out the military now that he's 45 he's gotten flabby but after about 3 months of the perfect pushup he's solid now. He's even got a baseball sized bicep just from perfect pushup.

He just copped the perfect pullup recently and I tried it out and it after about 5-10 reps you can feel a burn and pump I was impressed
do you work for Perfect Pushup?

The Perfect Pushup was developed by a U.S. Navy SEAL using the latest advances in biomechanics and engineering to help you achieve better results in less time. The unique rotating handles allow your arms to rotate naturally when you do pushups, the same way they do when you throw a punch or press up a dumbbell. This accelerates results by engaging more muscles in the arms, chest, shoulders and back. It also helps reduce strain on wrists and elbows, and helps to stabilize and strengthen the shoulder joint. You'll notice the comfort and effectiveness of the Perfect Pushup on the very first try![color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]
[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]
I have never used this but it seems the shoulder will be the main problem...perfect pushup pros, is this a problem?[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

The Perfect Pushup was developed by a U.S. Navy SEAL using the latest advances in biomechanics and engineering to help you achieve better results in less time. The unique rotating handles allow your arms to rotate naturally when you do pushups, the same way they do when you throw a punch or press up a dumbbell. This accelerates results by engaging more muscles in the arms, chest, shoulders and back. It also helps reduce strain on wrists and elbows, and helps to stabilize and strengthen the shoulder joint. You'll notice the comfort and effectiveness of the Perfect Pushup on the very first try![color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]
[/color]

Hahaz.. anyways, if you're believing all of that, I've got a Ponzi scheme to tell you about..
I guess George Foreman designed his grill and Chuck Norris made blueprints for the Total Gym too..

The thing rotates and it's sturdy.. and guess what? It makes the movement much smoother with less stress on your wrists, etc.. Nothing genius about itreally lol.. And it's definitely not using the latest advances in biomechanics and engineering lol..

But yes, the product works and it works well!

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

[/color]
Hahaz.. anyways, if you're believing all of that, I've got a Ponzi scheme to tell you about..
I guess George Foreman designed his grill and Chuck Norris made blueprints for the Total Gym too..

ah yes, I have that as well
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I just put on the weight vest and get on the total gym and I'm good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

[/color]

The thing rotates and it's sturdy.. and guess what? It makes the movement much smoother with less stress on your wrists, etc.. Nothing genius about it really lol.. And it's definitely not using the latest advances in biomechanics and engineering lol..

But yes, the product works and it works well!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]not asking about the products effectiveness....[/color]

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

seriously, they're good

now get the Iron Gym also, and don't worry about your doorway getting messed up

Does it tone or does it increase your strength?
cause im pushing over 3 on the incline bench but im looking for something to switch up my route

naw i don't work for perfect pushup
laugh.gif
im just being honest about my experiences with the equipment

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

cause im pushing over 3 on the incline bench but im looking for something to switch up my route
It does both. And are you talking about 3 plates (45lbs) each side or 300lbs plus? Either way it's still a good tool. I do them duringcommercials or when I feel like I've been sitting for too long and from there I can notice how fast it swells you up and how much stronger I am. ThePerfect Pushup is a reccommended buy.

Originally Posted by RalfnotRalph

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

It does both. And are you talking about 3 plates (45lbs) each side or 300lbs plus? Either way it's still a good tool. I do them during commercials or when I feel like I've been sitting for too long and from there I can notice how fast it swells you up and how much stronger I am. The Perfect Pushup is a reccommended buy.
yeah pushing 315
i want to confuse my chest muscle
but i still want to get a good strength work out at the end of my chest work out

Back
Top Bottom