the Pet Peeve thread

Can't believe yall dudes don't know not to stand on the left. It's real out here, your grandma will get straight trampled..

Person: I'm already dressed, hurry up and get ready we got to leave

Me: Chill you know I get ready fast

Person: Just hurry up...

View media item 1350254
Me: Ight, we out

Person: Wait just let me do my hair and put some lotion on real quick

Me...
post-38816-Doc-Rivers-Dumbfounded-Disbeli-SVhg.gif

Snoring is the most unattractive thing a female can do besides having bad hygiene :x. I'd straight toss her to the couch if I hear one rumble. It's so irritating. I just can't deal :smh:

Last edited:
People not using their signal lights to turn.
[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

People not using their signal lights to turn.
[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
Bruhhhhh

Came in to say exactly this. I can't stand that nonsense :lol:

Ignorant people. Maybe it's because my parents are foreign, so I have an open mind to different cultures, but it really boils me when ignorant people make closed minded statements about different cultures without having the decency to ask. why not just ask about it, so you can have a better understanding?? It don't even have to be just cultures, but it could be on serious topics, also. Man, I hate ignorant people..smh

Ppl that are in the right hand lane with there blinker on, and wait for the light to turn green.

***** im tryna go get some tacos before they close and you messin it up.

Mom : 12 MILLION!!!!!!!!!

Me : Huh???

Mom : COME HERE!!!

Me : ([emoji]128548[/emoji]) *goes in there* Huh??

Mom : Can you change the channel for me??

Me :

dj-pauly-d-funny-face.jpg

Mom : 12 MILLION!!!!!!!!!

Me : Huh???

Mom : COME HERE!!!

Me : ([emoji]128548[/emoji]) *goes in there* Huh??

Mom : Can you change the channel for me??

Me :

dj-pauly-d-funny-face.jpg

lmao moms you to do the same thing but scream like she was getting murdered I run in there then she would say get me a glass of water. The rage I felt was unreal lol

Back
Top Bottom