NYPD Corruption>LAPD Corruption

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

*waits for someone to defend the cops*
I got you.

What was the "victim" running to or from?
There had to be some type of reason for that type of police presence.

if you're from NY you should already know how things get when a hometeam wins a big sporting event, there's always tons of police in riot gear just like the ones in that video.

even if the kid said some smart-aleck remark, does that justify the actions of the police? there's nothing on that tape that suggests he did anything even remotely illegal and it shows their encounter from start to finish. he's probably just some goofy $*% dude.

I am from NY and as a Yankee fan
pimp.gif
 I know how that whole celebration thing gets down.
Youre probably right, the cops in this case (just like many other cases) were not justified in their actions.

It just kills me to see all the "I hate all cops" responses on NT.
Like, do you get extra credit thug points for declaring your hate for all cops (I dont mean you in particular, just speaking in general)?

Does it kill you to see your public servants beat the crap out of innocent people?  why not?

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

I got you.

if you're from NY you should already know how things get when a hometeam wins a big sporting event, there's always tons of police in riot gear just like the ones in that video.

even if the kid said some smart-aleck remark, does that justify the actions of the police? there's nothing on that tape that suggests he did anything even remotely illegal and it shows their encounter from start to finish. he's probably just some goofy $*% dude.

pimp.gif
Youre probably right, the cops in this case (just like many other cases) were not justified in their actions.

Like, do you get extra credit thug points for declaring your hate for all cops (I dont mean you in particular, just speaking in general)?

Does it kill you to see your public servants beat the crap out of innocent people?  why not?

Yes it does.
This time "innocent" is rather subjective though.

I got you.

pimp.gif

Yes it does.
How is his innocence subjective? The video is extremely clear. Dude is having a good time, probably a little wet, and all of a sudden he gets bashed into a wall and gets beat for absolutly no reason. Even if he said something smart, I would at least hope that law enforcement would exercise some restraint and realize that he might of been intoxicated and used words to get him moving in the other direction.

In this case the police were completely out of line.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

I got you.

pimp.gif

Yes it does.
How is his innocence subjective? The video is extremely clear. Dude is having a good time, probably a little wet, and all of a sudden he gets bashed into a wall and gets beat for absolutly no reason. Even if he said something smart, I would at least hope that law enforcement would exercise some restraint and realize that he might of been intoxicated and used words to get him moving in the other direction.

In this case the police were completely out of line.

Its not about having the cops back. The video clearly shows them being out of line.
But how do you ignore that he tried to get out of line with the cops? Based on the few posts above this, dude was going towards a restricted zone and then tried to get bold with the cops. People stay trying to test cops with +#%* like "I know my rights", if a person is smart enough to know their rights then they should be smart enough to know that answering a few basic questions to some pig in blue will do more good than bad. Dude chose to take his chances. If you look at the video closely he had his boy headed in the same direction with him. His boy was smart enough to turn around and go the other way, the other one didnt and he had to pay for that choice he made. Not sayin its right, just sayin its life.

Its crazy how the initial report and first few responses make it seem like it was all some innocent team celebration. Reach page 2 and we find out that dude was purposely disobeying the cops, car had been flipped over, firest were started, and over 30 people were arrested.

Im glad we agree.

smh.gif
Not even surprised. PG cops will beat the @$%! out u in a heartbeat and get u charged for getting punished. Seen it way too many times

Dude cleary didn't look like a threat nor did he have any weapons or objects in his hand. Maybe some violent threats were made by the kid, he was approaching the police when they were trying to clear out that area. Charges were dropped on him for DC and assault, he clearly didn't touch the police officers #SMH. they need to take dudes badge immediately

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Cali >

Spoiler [+]
Cali > NY as well

-The Juice

NYPD Corruption>LAPD Corruption

pimp.gif
(MD cops will murk NYPD+LAPD)+(MD criminals will murk NY+LA)+(MD will murk all of y'all)= Baltimore goes harder and Baltimore is >>>>>>

Why I personally hate pigs.

I've been

-jumped by pigs AFTER defending a female officer who was getting stomped out by the same group of tough guys who decided to jump me
-pulled over for no reason in a new car during the day (no broken lights, no traffic violations) and not given an explanation as to why I was pulled over (driving while black)
-threatened by a pig for standing in a parking lot talking to a friend and called "brotha" condescendingly by the same pig, like I didn't have a name
-while walking downtown in SD late one night a cop just happened to be alone and saw me coming and got visibly scared like I was going to take his piece from him and do something
grin.gif
 Why do they act so tough in groups but turn soft when they're alone?
-they usually have something smart to say for no reason
-a pig shot and killed my cousin who was unarmed at the time

I'll never trust a cop or respect them just because they wear a uniform.

As for this case, why am I not surprised?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

-pulled over for no reason in a new car during the day (no broken lights, no traffic violations) and not given an explanation as to why I was pulled over (driving while black)
Thats a 81-11 code red need all units attention and backup and swat thats a federal offense
laugh.gif
. JK

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

& you thousands sound stupid everytime...
smh.gif

So because you know the zip code to Baltimore you get cred??
laugh.gif
Now i kno you from essex

A real _ understands but does not take pride in how my state is becoming one of the worst in the country between PG & B-More
indifferent.gif

Only kids tucked safe & sound in the County are on tht bs...

You mad cause criminals are stylin on Baltimore...

No try again my zip is 21230. You can think they sound stupid but u r stupid. So u a sell out mark then? Im not proud of the violence we have but im proud to be a bmore man. Get off my
GIFSoup

So you proud of your city yet you call your state murdaland...
eyes.gif

Definitely a county kid...
smh.gif
Cute little .gif here you go "
laugh.gif
"

Carry on child...
smh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Now i kno you from essex

A real _ understands but does not take pride in how my state is becoming one of the worst in the country between PG & B-More
indifferent.gif

They prolly jack him for his milk money on a regular basis.

edit another fail from you. U keep saying the same thing 1st u think im form ellicott, then Essex, now im a county kid. U prolly live in mommys basement still kid. Im proud of my state it is a murdaland and if you were from baltimore you would see "bodymore" and "murdaland" tagged on buildings everywhere.

just saw this...man, this is just terrible
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

why would they even pull their batons out like that...so unnecessary.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Now i kno you from essex

indifferent.gif

They prolly jack him for his milk money on a regular basis.

edit another fail from you. U keep saying the same thing 1st u think im form ellicott, then Essex, now the country. U prolly live in mommys basement still kid. Im proud of my state it is a murdaland and if you were from baltimore you would see "bodymore" and "murdaland" tagged on buildings everywhere.
Thing is i aint from Baltimore.. But i've lived here for the past 5 years & it's long enough to know that $$* AIN'T sweet out here...
smh.gif
Any real _ can see thru some corny lil nickname & see that things are jacked...
eyes.gif
Milk money...
ohwell.gif
Cute... 24 yr old man moe

I'm born & raised PG county 5 min from SE DC... 2 minutes from where that kid let off an AK last week... Coming from that into B-More has only served to show me that my home is $$*-ed... Kids like YOU with that bodymore & murdaland bs glorify whats goin on out here because you are in no danger of being affected by this... Like i said carry on kid & be safe out Essex...

Back
Top Bottom