The Power Of Niketalk vol. 4002 pg quest

On August 2007 a count was done of our members and it was 62,916 fast forward three years (well almost) and we should see an increase of 5,719 members.

Now my reason for all this is bring everyone in this thread to see how big we can make it. Based on the numbers of 08/07 it should be 3145.8 I believe (pgs.)

Adding up the new members (an estimate) that gives us 857 pages making it roughly 4002 pages long.
pimp.gif

Lets see how far it can go.
glasses.gif

Perhaps Method man can use this thread to convince Yuku to fix their BS platform as we have many members lurking/ posting.

Cliff-notes: Look at bold portion

To: deeznutz
No i just went with the 08/07 stats and did the math from there i can redo the #'s if you got the stats

On August 2007 a count was done of our members and it was 62,916 fast forward three years (well almost) and we should see an increase of 5,719 members.

Now my reason for all this is bring everyone in this thread to see how big we can make it. Based on the numbers of 08/07 it should be 3145.8 I believe (pgs.)

Adding up the new members (an estimate) that gives us 857 pages making it roughly 4002 pages long.
pimp.gif

Lets see how far it can go.
glasses.gif

Perhaps Method man can use this thread to convince Yuku to fix their BS platform as we have many members lurking/ posting.

Cliff-notes: Look at bold portion

To: deeznutz
No i just went with the 08/07 stats and did the math from there i can redo the #'s if you got the stats

Back
Top Bottom