The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D deleted

lol... just stop.

I am going to remain civil and not resort to attempting to attack you personally... even though you have called me names. I will just continue to calmly correct you.

I don't have superhuman perception skills. I just have the ability to see things objectively. Why? Because my mind is no longer conditioned to see things how advertisers, artists, propaganda want me to see them.

Hopefully you can grasp that CONCEPT... lol

Right we're all just a bunch of conditioned drones unable to see things objectively.

So is that your modus operandi here? To tell us that? Thanks.

Go on with your bad self now.

@colombia right on time with the professional help argument when you couldn't give an interpretation.

I have already addressed my mental health being great. Let's stick to the question at hand instead of diverting.

The target referenced in picture #1 = the shots being taken.

Jay running as referenced in picture #2 = again... him being shot at

The wounds are on his back as referenced by picture #3 = "backshots."

Again... What is your interpretation?

Try to write a paragraph about that, and not me.

D deleted

lol... just stop.

I am going to remain civil and not resort to attempting to attack you personally... even though you have called me names. I will just continue to calmly correct you.

I don't have superhuman perception skills. I just have the ability to see things objectively. Why? Because my mind is no longer conditioned to see things how advertisers, artists, propaganda want me to see them.

Hopefully you can grasp that CONCEPT... lol

I'm not trying to disparage you when I say that you are mentally ill...it just is what it is

I've also expressed sympathy for you and your situation and wished you well

I believe you 100% when you say that your mind was broken, but I strongly disagree when you say that it's been healed

I'm not trying to disparage you when I say that you are mentally ill...it just is what it is

I've also expressed sympathy for you and your situation and wished you well

I believe you 100% when you say that your mind was broken, but I strongly disagree when you say that it's been healed

So much this. We supported you, read your journal entries, followed your progress, watched this journey and now you want to come in here acting all sanctimonious.

Be woke, but do it over there, on your own time. Don't bring that **** over here and then act like you're doing us a favor.

This is lowkey a humblebrag thread for OP. Dude can’t stop big upping his mental abilities. The phrase “delusions of grandeur” comes to mind.

Real talk, if this is what Cali medical leads to, I’m straaaaight (no pun intended). :lol:

I posted the statistics in reference to how much sexual imagery is used in advertising and in the media... yet I am the mentally ill one for being able to see it?

I spent the last few days with two friends. One of them is a professor at USC. The other works in the medical field, training doctors on how to use new technology.

Why aren't they concerned with my mental health?

Could it possibly because I don't have mental health issues?

But on NT, me having mental health issues is the perfect answer for being able to perceive something that the majority of NT cannot see.

I think I will take the first person opinion from those individuals, rather than the opinion of a few NTers.

I appreciate the concern though.

Op, ireally stopped listening to Jay after the blueprint and cannot stand listening to his more recent music. I believe you would have a stronger argument if you could list as many examples as you can starting from reasonable doubt, then going to vol 1, vol 2 etc. You might be able to convert more of us when all is said and done.

superblytrife superblytrife let me address that.

I have always kept the conversation about the topic at hand. NTers attempted to make the conversation about me. In order to defend myself or my claims, I had to talk about myself. I always tried to keep it on topic. You can go back through the thread and see for yourself.

As far as my friends listening to this theory, they both agree with me. They actually both laughed at me and said... "You are just now understanding this?" To provide some context, they are both older than me(I am 36 by the way).

I guess they have mental health issues too right?

The existence of sexual innuendo in some advertising doesn't mean that it's EVERYWHERE

That's called cherry picking

giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-24_19-52-43.png
    upload_2017-7-24_19-52-43.png
    174.1 KB · Views: 21
Man thinks hes onto somethin cuz he sees willys everywhere.

No more Big Willys, he prefers William

You know even if he really did have this convo with sane, grown *** men he left out the penises and gay sex. There's no cipher out there cosigning "oh you just now be knowing about Jay getting his black blown out and trying to convert everyone to be homosexuals for some reason? Put a penis in his hand..."

Disingenuous as a mf.

M Mark Antony

It is actually easier to have these conversations with mature adults, rather than what I am assuming are a bunch of immature NTers.

Like someone had mentioned before... maybe this was the wrong platform for an actual conversation.

I am starting to believe they were right.

superblytrife superblytrife let me address that.

I have always kept the conversation about the topic at hand. NTers attempted to make the conversation about me. In order to defend myself or my claims, I had to talk about myself. I always tried to keep it on topic. You can go back through the thread and see for yourself.

As far as my friends listening to this theory, they both agree with me. They actually both laughed at me and said... "You are just now understanding this?" To provide some context, they are both older than me(I am 36 by the way).

I guess they have mental health issues too right?

Bruh are you smoking something else right now? You made the thread about yourself from its inception. From the title to the hashtag that only you seem to be using at the end of your OP.

You're drinking your own kool-aid and feeling yourself RN. That's cool, what do you want from us though?

His friends were probably like

"What? You just know figuring this out? We been known since jay first album dropped, same time when white folks butchered bowl as hell and started saying bold as hell"

You got it man, you're mentally superior and we're just too stupid and immature to fathom concepts on your plane of existence.

M Mark Antony

It is actually easier to have these conversations with mature adults, rather than what I am assuming are a bunch of immature NTers.

Like someone had mentioned before... maybe this was the wrong platform for an actual conversation.

I am starting to believe they were right.

Whew. Wow. Damn. I suppose this is what lending support gets you on the interwebz.

Leave no bridge unburned I suppose.

You have a good one breh, stay up....no that's not a double entendre.

Bruh are you smoking something else right now? You made the thread about yourself from its inception. From the title to the hashtag that only you seem to be using at the end of your OP.

You're drinking your own kool-aid and feeling yourself RN. That's cool, what do you want from us though?
"I" is in the title twice. I'm out though, son is getting smug now which is too much.

Whew. Wow. Damn. I suppose this is what lending support gets you on the interwebz.

Leave no bridge unburned I suppose.

You have a good one breh, stay up....no that's not a double entendre.

You call personal attacks and name calling "lending support?" It is too late to go that route. I know where you all stand, and it is cool.

You have a good one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom