The Question of all Questions

Sounds like the scene from the terminator

View media item 1098037

Sounds like the scene from any movie with someone that can shapeshift.

To answer the question...I respond to both, what do I honestly have to be afraid of? Whichever one is faking is catching a fade, and the real mom can apologize for letting herself get duplicated by making me some cookies. Problem solved.

Now that I think about it, whichever voice sounds further away would probably be the fake voice

Usually a further fading sounding voice would be some ghost voice. When yu run to it, there would probably be nothing there.

At least that's how it goes on Ghost Adventures

If there were any Heaven and Hell metaphor theorists out there.... take your case studies to HTG's inbox, please.
what do you mean by this? srs.
When I read I thought he meant something like the upstairs mom is Heaven and the downstairs mom is hell and you chose hell or maybe he was just familiar with some of your posting history and was joshing with you :lol:

cut the baby in half
roll.gif
Response of the thread 

When I read I thought he meant something like the upstairs mom is Heaven and the downstairs mom is hell and you chose hell or maybe he was just familiar with some of your posting history and was joshing with you :lol:
oh..ok.
I chose "the downstairs voice" cus its seems like a setup and the dwnstrs voice might be more legit since they knew what was going on wit the upstairs impersonator. I took it cinematically, not biblically.

I would be able to tell if the first voice was my mothers by how she said my name. You KNOW when it is your mother calling you. 

If that pronunciation/tone of voice sounds suspicious, I go with the second. 

Wait for the akward silence every black kid waits for after their parents call them (yall know what I'm talking about), if she calls again it's clearly not her.

The upstairs voice. My mother always goes upstairs once it hits a certain time. Plus I enter my house through the garage so I would pass every downstairs room and would be able to see if she was there prior to her calling me

Last edited:
I'd ask who my real daddy is. go with neither bc I just want to know 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom