The Real Freshmen Class of 2010

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Who cares. Hip Hop isnt a god damn college

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
co-sign who gives a #@%% about a list, IT'S JUST A LIST.

and honestly half of them dudes won't even drop this year...keep it 100...u think j.cole is actually going to drop an album anytime soon??

The ones who MIGHT drop an album this year is Nip, Wiz already dropped his, and Big Sean as much as we would love to hear an album from these people, it might not happen...

Just 'cause your "signed" doesn't mean you "MADE IT"

Originally Posted by bboy1827

There are only a couple people that made that list that should be on there. I feel that whole album thing, your first album should be what qualifies you as a freshmen. As for the real list, which is kinda hindesight for foresight since this damn list didn't come out until March(Def should have been out like last Nov, Dec at the lastest)

Big Sean
Wiz Khalifa
Donnis
Fashawn
Chip Da Rippa
YaleWolf
Vado
...no d riding but
Dom Kennedy
G.o.D Jewels...aight maybe he shouldn't be on the list but he def deserves to be in the issue somewhere
J.Cole
Neighborhood Nip Hu$$le

these are the people that will be making Noise this year....Mark my words..with the exception of G.o.D but he will start getting noticed based off his skill.
I feel you on this list. Agreed:

J.Cole, Dom Kennedy, YelaWolf, Wiz, Donnis, Chip Tha Ripper, Vado, Big Sean, Nipsey, ?

I feel like what "Freshman" means to them isn't their literal entrance in to the industry or that they're on the cusp of dropping an album (necessarily) - just an up & coming artists breakout year. People need to stop taking this list so seriously, but any type of "list" makes an impact on people who's personal opinions aren't represented....whether it be a top 10 album list, a top MC list or top 50 list of the best songs of 2010.

its just a talkin point, personally i think 95 of the list is trash and/or washed up, but thats not the point

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

People sleeping on Jay Rock

Co-signing this....

+

Wiz Khalifa "album" Deal or No Deal Is this a LEGIT album? how come there was no promotion? some street type of CD?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Co-signing this....

+

Wiz Khalifa "album" Deal or No Deal Is this a LEGIT album? how come there was no promotion? some street type of CD?

hes not signed

Co-signing this....

+

I don't think of it as an album. Its like a compilation mixtape. There's tracks from POTC 2 and How Fly on there.

I'm going to look into YelaWolf more... I straight judged dude till them songs came on. Shut my @+! up quick. Good look whoever posted them jawns up.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Co-signing this....

+

I don't think of it as an album. Its like a compilation mixtape. There's tracks from POTC 2 and How Fly on there.

i take it u dont listen to southern rap?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Co-signing this....

+

What are you talking about? I was answering the question as to whether or not its a legit album.

that pop the trunk record went hard, not gonna lie. Cyhi stole the show on the "I Wish" remix, though.

Co-signing this....

+

What are you talking about? I was answering the question as to whether or not its a legit album.

i know... thats how alot of southern artist's albums are... they take a couple of the best songs from their recent mixtapes and put em on there...

Co-signing this....

+

Oh.. Alright playa..

Saw Yelawolf intro for Wiz Khalifa last night. Dude put on a good show. Trunk Muzik is a solid album if none of yall know about it. And Of Course Wiz was Nice too.

j. cole's gotta be my most anticipated mc's from this batch... his rhymes stand out among his peers imho

Co-signing this....

+

i know... thats how alot of southern artist's albums are... they take a couple of the best songs from their recent mixtapes and put em on there...
Oh ok. I didn't know. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom