The "Real" Marvin The Martian Releasing?

$137.50 DS shipped is a steal for these... Thats almost $60 off after tax (if you were to pick these up locally). Are 7s just not as hyped? I don't ever remember seeing retros marked down like this on releases last year-even on unhyped pairs like Venom 10s and SB 6s.
nah its just JB has been giving us trash retro+ colorways as opposed to giving us the classics

This color is solid but you really can't say we've been getting trash instead of classics. They've def given us at the very least a combination of both. We've gotten plenty of classic retros.

This color is solid but you really can't say we've been getting trash instead of classics. They've def given us at the very least a combination of both. We've gotten plenty of classic retros.
i guess its just my personal preference i suppose. the only 7s i was a fan of colorway wise this year were the french blues, the bordeauxs and the hares. 

i was not a fan of the c&c pack, the barcelona days/nights, these or the n7. I would have easily taken the raptors, cardinal, or even flint grey and maize 7s over those ones.

the red toe cap with the shiny black leather of the martians reminds of this pokemon more than it does of marvin the martian lol

Last edited:
Damn these were shipped within minutes of my purchase. I should receive by Friday will post pics then.

i guess its just my personal preference i suppose. the only 7s i was a fan of colorway wise this year were the french blues, the bordeauxs and the hares. 

i was not a fan of the c&c pack, the barcelona days/nights, these or the n7. I would have easily taken the raptors, cardinal, or even flint grey and maize 7s over those ones.

the red toe cap with the shiny black leather of the martians reminds of this pokemon more than it does of marvin the martian lol

Congratulations to all copping at $137 shipped, that's awesome.

I'm still a pass, though, because these look too damn similar to the "Barcelona Nights" 7s that I copped a while back, too close to justify buying a pair.

check out his inventory he has some great prices air max $65 barkleys $70 aj1 rare air $70 etc etc.crazy

Yeah you're right... Pretty extensive inventory and insane prices with nearly 100% feedback wow

Last edited:
$137.50 DS shipped is a steal for these... Thats almost $60 off after tax (if you were to pick these up locally). Are 7s just not as hyped? I don't ever remember seeing retros marked down like this on releases last year-even on unhyped pairs like Venom 10s and SB 6s.
u have link to his page

Look up his screen name go into his store then search, takes 2 seconds. I use the app so can't link

Yeah you're right... Pretty extensive inventory and insane prices with nearly 100% feedback wow
so glad I found it. I'm not sure if it was an error on their part because youths were more expensive then mens lol. They were $151 oppsed to $137 for mens. I will definitely be buying some more kicks from with those prices

so glad I found it. I'm not sure if it was an error on their part because youths were more expensive then mens lol. They were $151 oppsed to $137 for mens. I will definitely be buying some more kicks from with those prices

When you get your shoes post pics.. Saw some feedback saying the shoes look fake or used but of course they were in the minority

Well, after saying i wouldn't, I copped anyway. Too good a deal to pass up. Maybe will wear the Barcelona Nights on one foot and these on the other to confuse people, LOL.

Hope this wasn't TOO good to be true, will be leery about fakes until i get to handle them.

Well, after saying i wouldn't, I copped anyway. Too good a deal to pass up. Maybe will wear the Barcelona Nights on one foot and these on the other to confuse people, LOL.

Hope this wasn't TOO good to be true, will be leery about fakes until i get to handle them.

Same here regarding their authenticity. Mine are scheduled to be here on sat so we will see then.

His whole store went back to normal price

he had some steals going on!

Missed it!

He had Rare Air 1's for 90 shipped...  
tired.gif
 the grey ones i seen!

Back
Top Bottom