The "Real" Marvin The Martian Releasing?

I see nothing special about this leather from these pics.. What is it that yal are seeing?

Air Jordan 7 “Marvin The Martian”
Black/University Red-GRN PLS-Cool Grey
304775-029
August 2015
$190

This is the FIRST black based leather Air Jordan VII EVER. We only had one black based leather retro plus colorway in history before this (oreo IV excluding the 1's). Y'all talkin' that **** now, but soon as the right people catch on to what's happening here, let the hype begin.

I probably won't be buying these, but I want them. JB making me eat my words. Those old dogs still have a few new tricks.

Last edited:

This is the FIRST black based leather Air Jordan VII EVER. We only had one black based leather retro plus colorway in history before this (oreo IV excluding the 1's). Y'all talkin' that **** now, but soon as the right people catch on to what's happening here, let the hype begin.
Ummm I'm not really thinking, but Red Pod 13s came out last year and they are black based and "leather"

Sport Blue 3s just jumped to mind as well... hold up, Crimson and Joker 3s as well

Maybe, these are the first black based leather VIIs indeed, but I'm not sure about all that other stuff

Unless these are "limited", these ain't going nowhere imo 

I probably won't be buying these, but I want them. JB making me eat my words. Those old dogs still have a few new tricks.
Boy STOP.. Only your first sentence made any sense.

Ummm I'm not really thinking, but Red Pod 13s came out last year and they are black based and "leather"

Sport Blue 3s just jumped to mind as well... hold up, Crimson and Joker 3s as well

Maybe, these are the first black based leather VIIs indeed, but I'm not sure about all that other stuff

Unless these are "limited", these ain't going nowhere imo 

Off the top of my head. Bin23 5s and the like two or three Jordan 3s in black leather colorways

Air Jordan 3 Crimson, Air Jordan 3 Joker, Air Jordan 3 Sport Blue, Air Jordan 4 Laser, Air Jordan 5 Bin, etc.

When trying to hype up a pair of kicks goes wrong :lol:

These r flames. I wished the rest of the general public felt like most of this thread but i know that black/red retros rarely sit. I will try to double up if possible.

On feet pics  -- how many times do we need to see the shoe with the toe pointed 
mean.gif

View media item 1595038View media item 1595039
No throwing stones and hand hiding from me. I definitely stated I wasn't a fan of these and didn't plan on purchasing at first but, they're wearing me down though!

A lot of the reason is I wanted a black based VII this year and it seems we'll only get Barcelona nights and these. I'm not crazy about either for color blocking reasons.

I don't care for the light blue with green on Barcelona's, and I don't care for the pastel green with the lime green on these. These are starting to look more decent all around tho with more newer pics. 50/50 for now.

Recent pics definitely look good, still seeing these as a pass though. Planning on sitting things out until the cobalt and chrome lows drop in august.

These are ok
No throwing stones and hand hiding from me. I definitely stated I wasn't a fan of these and didn't plan on purchasing at first but, they're wearing me down though!

A lot of the reason is I wanted a black based VII this year and it seems we'll only get Barcelona nights and these. I'm not crazy about either for color blocking reasons.

I don't care for the light blue with green on Barcelona's, and I don't care for the pastel green with the lime green on these. These are starting to look more decent all around tho with more newer pics. 50/50 for now.
They look like ehhhhh to me. Have to see them in person. Took a break on Jays but some of these releases are calling me like them Aqua 8's... oh yeah, those need to be in my closet

Back
Top Bottom